Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
And I haven't seen you around in a long time!
Hey Mike! I did not even pay attention to the username when you replied. How you been? I've not been active on the Wrangler forum for a while as I've been hanging out in the overlanding world these days. My kid enjoys that kind of wheeling over the technical trails, so that's what I'm doing these days. I actually enjoy it more as well.

hosejockey61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000ish TJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey Mike! I did not even pay attention to the username when you replied. How you been? I've not been active on the Wrangler forum for a while as I've been hanging out in the overlanding world these days. My kid enjoys that kind of wheeling over the technical trails, so that's what I'm doing these days. I actually enjoy it more as well.
Hey Keith,

That forum is all but dead other than some people posting up runs. It was like it died overnight. I like that trailer of yours! Looks like you're having "loads" of fun! Good to see you on here.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

donaldus

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1974 VW
Occupation
Driver
Front axle disconnect module gone, less than 5000 km on the Truck. Expected date of part to get in is late November. Jeep has been sitting at the dealership over a month already and can't be driven. Needless to say I'm completely disheartened right now. Can someone make me feel better about this, haha

Anyone else with this issue?

Absolutely loved my Rubicon until this happened
Start calling roadside assistance early and often! I’ve only owned my Gladiator for one day, but my previous ride was an EcoDiesel that was let’s just say was the worst vehicle I’ve ever owned. Ram roadside assistance was always able to expedite repairs and scare the beejesus out of a recalcitrant facility.