Sponsored

Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

HANNAMAN74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray JTRD
Put an order in today for a Sting Gray Rubicon Diesel with Daniel at Gupton. Now the long wait begins.
Sponsored

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
O rdered firecracker red rubicon Friday. Got a V IN today. Estimated ship date is the 25th - only 10 days. I'm asuming that is pure fiction. Realistically, I'm expecting well into May.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Maybe, but the big question is how long the shipping stage is. I just checked with Jeep chat and my build was complete as of yesterday and in that stage. I ordered on 3-3 so it was built in 12 days total (counting two weekends). I'd wager you have yours sooner than May.

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
Maybe, but the big question is how long the shipping stage is. I just checked with Jeep chat and my build was complete as of yesterday and in that stage. I ordered on 3-3 so it was built in 12 days total (counting two weekends). I'd wager you have yours sooner than May.
Thanks! That's good to know.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
It's real tough to figure out FCA's production schedules... I ordered on 3/9, had my VON/Vin within three days. I just chatted with JeepCares and they said all the parts have been collected for assembly and now it will start the build process but she said 7-9 weeks.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sikjeep2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Ordered 3/16 and received VON, messaged FCA on 3/18 and received VIN. They said all parts are available to begin build, no ETA.

Sting Gray Rubicon

acyuncw

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
OK, I'm in! Ordered a white Sport S w/ max tow, tech, aux switches, spray in liner and freedom hardtop. I used the info learned here to get the "Tri-City deal" from Rick Hendrick in Wilmington (7% below invoice w/ Tread Lightly and financing). Thanks to Shoebox who recommended Dana - she was indeed awesome and she drives a Wrangler so she actually knows jeeps.

The only downer is that I was only able to get the all seasons - apparently, the factory is all out of the ATs. I had planned to run the OEMs until they wore out and then go Rubicon takeoffs or something from Quadratech, but I guess I'll have to move sooner than planned.

Anyway, hoping to have my VON/VIN in a week or so and then 2-3 months until delivery.

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
What happens if you get cold feet or have a change of financial situation when your ordered Jeep comes in? Can you just walkaway from the deal?

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
What happens if you get cold feet or have a change of financial situation when your ordered Jeep comes in? Can you just walkaway from the deal?
My dealership said yes. They give you back any deposit you placed and then they just take possession of the truck and keep it on the lot to sell to someone else.

Sponsored

Mos_mango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
Ordered a Bright White Sport S from @RobTrachtman and according to him, the build started today. Just a waiting game now, and if you are planning on ordering in So-cal, no one better than Rob, hands down.

jo.jacques

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Willys - Sting Grey
Jeez, this order really test out my patience...

Ordered a Sting Gray Willys on December 23rd.... and still not taken delivery. Apparently the truck was offloaded from the train on March 23 in Montreal (2 hours away from me) and still hasn't shown up to the dealership.

Patience. Patience. Inhale. Exhale.

dshed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR
Occupation
Car Designer
Almost a part of the group! Ordered a Sarge Mojave with most of the bells and whistles. Excited to get it but will be hard to part with my JKU of over 9 years.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Ordered Hydro Blue Mojave soft top from Tri City on 3/29. Used my VON to get my VIN from chat on 3/30. They said it showed "Gathering Parts."

Artax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 18 Durango R/T, 93 Del Sol, 10 HD XL1200X
Checking in. Ordered 3/24/21, received von and vin 3/25/21 from the dealer. Today jeep chat said it was in final trim with no dealer ETA designated. Seems to be moving along quickly like some others. Hopefully things keep moving and don't get held up too long in inspection and shipping.
Sponsored