First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Mortgage
I ordered 8/30, how do I get a VIN and track my order? Thanks.

This will be my 3rd Jeep, 1st was a new '98 TJ I had for 7 years and more recenrly my 2nd one, my '14 JKU I've had for 5 years (kids I between = no Wrangler!).
MOJAVE
White w/black fenders
Half Doors/Dual Doors
Premium soft top only
Cold weather package (I'm in NJ)
Trail Management System
Aux switches
Automatic
Selec-trac
Roll up Tonneau cover
Safety Group

UPDATE:
10/25: Truck delivered to my dealer, as verified via Jeep Chat.
- I text my salesman and he replied today (10/26) that is hit the lot late yesterday and is READY! Now I need to transfer money to checking, stop by my credit union to grab a loan check and head on over!!!!
10/05, got my email saying delivery to the dealer is scheduled for the first week of November. All I can do is wait and hope!

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! Jeep Gladiator.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! Gladiator half doors.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT

This will be my 3rd Jeep, 1st was a new '98 TJ I had for 7 years and more recenrly my 2nd one, my '14 JKU I've had for 5 years (kids I between = no Wrangler!).
MOJAVE
White w/black fenders
Half Doors/Dual Doors
Premium soft top only
Cold weather package (I'm in NJ)
Trail Management System
Aux switches
Automatic
Selec-trac
Roll up Tonneau cover
Safety Group

Same order date as you. Your dealer should have the VIN by now if you ask. Mine was provided the day after I ordered.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
The dealer should be able to provide you with a VIN, it's usually available a few days after the dealer submits the order. To track it, you either have to bug your dealer or ask Jeep Chat.

For Jeep Chat, go to the site below and click on the black chat button on the top left. If you can't click the chat button and it's grey that mean there's no one working the chat. You submit your info and ask the rep for an update, you will need your VIN or VON.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Also go here for a guide for the tracking and build process.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Ran it a few times on my RZR years ago. Rocky Gap out at red rock is good also. Don’t know if there’s a name for it but there’s a road out of Mesquite that heads up into the mountains that’s pretty cool and perfect for the summer time.
Rocky Gap will get you a badge of honor - but I don't know if I'm willing to do it. I like to explore trails with some obstacles, but not rock crawling for the sake of rock crawling.

I've not explored the Mesquite area outside of a quick trip to Little Finland a few years ago.

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Rocky Gap will get you a badge of honor - but I don't know if I'm willing to do it. I like to explore trails with some obstacles, but not rock crawling for the sake of rock crawling.

I've not explored the Mesquite area outside of a quick trip to Little Finland a few years ago.
I was in a 72 Bronco that rolled three times as a kid. Friend of my dads hit a boulder and jerked the wheel, the rest was just rolling. Haven’t been back since but want to and have heard there are easier lines around obstacles. Sadly, that wasn’t the last time I was in a car upside down.

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
My Sport S Max Tow was also ordered on 7/27. Based on responses from Jeep Chat it bounced back and forth between “gathering parts” and “all parts gathered” ever since. I escalated this through Jeep Chat on Friday. Today I received an email from Jeff at Stellantis stating that he would insure my build gets prioritized and send me updates on the progress. We’ll see if that gets things moving.
You got Jeff? I got Cara :rock:

I ordered a base Sport with the regular tow package on 7/27. I got the same experience as you, bouncing around between D and D1 the last few months. Gupton gave me a 9/15 ship date, now it's 10/12. It better get done then, I don't know what I'd do if it got delayed for a 3rd time :mad: You would think they would have to finish all the 2021 orders at some point, right??

Us Sport guys really get the shaft most of the time. Jeep obviously would rather churn out the loaded 50-65k Rubicons and Mojaves because that's where the money is at.

treadmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR, 2017 VW Golf R
I ordered mine on August 5, received a VIN within a day or two, and it was ready for shipment on August 26. It took until September 22 to reach my dealer, and I picked it up this weekend. Even with the one week shut down in the middle, I was fortunate to get mine built in three weeks. It took longer for them to ship it from Ohio to North Carolina.

I'm not sure why mine was built so quickly. It was a JTR with manual trans, cloth seats, metal bumper, all safety options. 8.4" UC, tow package, cold weather package, black hard top (with liner), and bed liner.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Another Tuesday, another milestone

JT Rubicon
3.0 Diesel
Bright White
8.4 Audio
Aux Switches
Tow Package
Remote Proximity
3 Piece Hard Top
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

8/24 - Ordered (Peterson Jeep in Nampa, ID)
8/26 - VIN
8/27-9/13 - Parts scheduling
9/14 - All Parts Received - should be entering build process soon
9/20 - D1 - scheduled for production - estimated to ship to dealer Monday Sep 27th
9/24 - In the framing stage as per Jeep Chat
9/28 - KZ Status - released by plant and invoiced - no ETA at the moment

Interestingly, still no build sheet or Window sticker. This is so ahead of schedule, 5 weeks from order until shipped. As someone who waited up to 12 weeks for Nissan parts this is light speed!

Edit: build sheet found, still no window sticker.

Last edited:

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
JTWD Gecko

8/11 order
8/13 VIN
8/27 Scheduling
9/14 Still Scheduling
9/17 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
9/24 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
9/28 email from Chrysler: Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at MALL OF GEORGIA CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP the week of 10/30/2021.

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
How accurate have the emails from Jeep wave been regarding expected delivery dates? Recieved an email today stating a delivery date of the week of 11/9.

Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I’m also curious, just got the email saying week of 10/31 but it’ll be ready to ship 10/7 according to dealer. I know they’ve had driver shortages but anyone get this email and then it came in sooner? I hope it’s before that. Dealer also said they come straight from Toledo to his dealership on a truck in a day.

21 JTR
Ordered 8/28

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I’m also curious, just got the email saying week of 10/31 but it’ll be ready to ship 10/7 according to dealer. I know they’ve had driver shortages but anyone get this email and then it came in sooner? I hope it’s before that. Dealer also said they come straight from Toledo to his dealership on a truck in a day.

21 JTR
Ordered 8/28
My dealer gave me a ship date of of October 12th. With yours being so close to the factory I’d bet your shipping time will be much sooner.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I also found out that the Mojave that we ordered the same day on accident and was supposed to be cancelled is still being built. I guess I’ll have a Mojave and Rubicon in my name with the exact same options coming. lol. Oops.

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
I also found out that the Mojave that we ordered the same day on accident and was supposed to be cancelled is still being built. I guess I’ll have a Mojave and Rubicon in my name with the exact same options coming. lol. Oops.
I mean its not like the dealer wont 100% sell the one you dont take at MSRP.
Sponsored