First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
I want to get these switchback led fog lights but I'm not sure if these are the right ones for the fog lights. They look like the ones for the headlights. Does anyone know the correct part number or will these work?

Screenshot_20210502-080417_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-133430_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Sponsored

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Those numbers look like they compare correctly with my box, but I bought mine on Amazon for about $10 cheaper. I think you'll like the switchbacks, I really like the yellow when you push the button to turn them off, then turn them on again.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T.
Oh yeah, one more thing. I was having trouble seating the new fogs in my Gladiator, it was like they wouldn't push quite all the way in to clip in. I ended up taking the old bulb gaskets off and replacing the new LED bulb gaskets with the old ones. I was then able to click them into place. Just an FYI, in case you have the same issue.

JeffWithaJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
Occupation
IT
So will these work with factory LED light packages? I have the LED package on my Rubicon, but I would like to have Amber fog lamps.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T.
I don't have a Rubicon, but I'm assuming that the bulbs on your truck are identical to the ones on mine, you squeeze the clips on each side of the housing and pull back and they come out. As long as you don't have some kind of integrated lamp fixture where you can't change bulbs, these should work.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
So will these work with factory LED light packages? I have the LED package on my Rubicon, but I would like to have Amber fog lamps.
The factory LED's don't have replaceable bulbs. If you want Amber fog lights, you will have to buy something like the KC 507 to replace the factory LED fog assemblies.
Sponsored