First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
DO NOT PLUG IN LED FOG LIGHTS PRIOR TO PROGRAMMING CHANGES!!!

I can confirm, mine are burned out. Lesson learned!!

I plugged mine into my buddies Gladiator with factory LED’s, his work, mine do not.

I bought some brackets and installed my original halogen fog lights.
What brackets did you get to install the halogen fog lights in the steel bumper?

I just installed a Rubicon bumper on my Sport and the LED fog lights are doing the shutting off and flickering thing. I'd rather install my halogen lights instead of otherwise screwing with it. I very rarely use fog lights anyway but I just want things to work right.
Sponsored

Blkout50

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
What brackets did you get to install the halogen fog lights in the steel bumper?

I just installed a Rubicon bumper on my Sport and the LED fog lights are doing the shutting off and flickering thing. I'd rather install my halogen lights instead of otherwise screwing with it. I very rarely use fog lights anyway but I just want things to work right.
I purchased the fog light brackets from
https://maximus-3.com/jl-bumper-acc...cket?search_query=fog+light+adapter&results=1

Part number: JL1011JW.
Description: JL Fog Light Adapter Bracket.

Hope that helps.

ritojr

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
So I scored some fog led's, went to change the settings with my tazer before installing, only to realize this isnt a setting on the tazer lite. What a bummer and what a silly setup by jeep.

Before I go and drop the coin on the full tazer, I have a question. So if I get the tazer, change my settings to led and install the fogs, what's going to happen when I unmarry and go to the dealer? Lights wont work or will default back to halogen setting and blow up? I realize you can just unplug the tazer and these settings will remain but I thought I've read you need to unmarry before heading to the dealer so they don't know you have messed around.

Seems pointless at this point.

Unbreakable

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
So if I get the tazer, change my settings to led and install the fogs, what's going to happen when I unmarry and go to the dealer?
The change to LED function is not a "live" function so the Tazer doesn't need to stay plugged in. When changing to LED all the Tazer does is change the setting in the vehicle computer and that setting is saved in the vehicle computer.

Unbreakable

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
Bought a set of factory LED fogs off Facebook, my only worry is they had them hooked up with halogen setting. Should be here tomorrow so we'll see.

Sponsored

Daa03c

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2022
Occupation
Healthcare
Just to share my experience with this project. I I did try to turn on the fog lights before programing. For whatever reason it just did nothing. I used jscan to add the LED fog lights to the BCM And to disable the drop out so that I could use them with the high beams. I selected “reset the ECU power on” in jscan. Then disconnected my OBD link mx + and turned off the truck for 5 min with doors locked. Turned everything back on and it all worked as advertised. For context this was on
Glady Rubi 2022
Mopar Halogen to Mopar LED fog lights
Security gateway bypass: ECRI
OBD link MX+ with jscan on iPhone

Lights are definitely whiter than the halogen now I just have to switch out the rest of my lights.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
So if I get the tazer, change my settings to led and install the fogs, what's going to happen when I unmarry and go to the dealer?
Fog lights will default to halogen and then blow if the dealership turns them on. Just happened to me and now I have to explain this to the service department.
Sponsored