• Total voters

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Those look awesome! Did you do the heated seat option? If so, were you able to integrate with the oem switch?
I did get the heated seats, although i got a fantastic deal on it all because I was a guinea pig for their brackets (they didnt know if they had brackets that fit properly. Spolier alert, they didnt and i needed to use PRP brackets that worked perfectly).

I didnt have any OEM heated seat switches as I have a Willys, so I actually drilled two small holes next to the cup holders and placed the switches there. Super easy to do, as well as making the stock seatbelts work.

Lcdc7670

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Jeep Gladiator rubicon
I bought a Jeep Gladiator about 11 days ago and the leather has a toxic like smell. I thought it was just new car smell. I've had many new cars and this smell is horrible

Sponsored

PapaChop83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revitalizeautospa.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator, '04 CLK 55 AMG, '21 Kia Telluride
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going with cloth. Reason being: I am going to change out the seats quickly anyway so I am not going to spend that money on leather.

I have Simpson seats in my JK and they are incredible. Will never be able to go back to stock Jeep seats.
What model of the Simpsons are those?

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
I got the rubicon cloth, I like how much cooler the seats are when the roof is off, and then I got custom seat covers from PRPseats.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I had both before in JKU's and preferred the cloth for reasons others have already listed. I also don't tend to slide around on the cloth like the leather. My JT is a Sport S and I was happy with the cloth seats. I could have picked a JT with leather, but had no real preference for it, nor desire to pay a lot more. I live in the hot desert where I worry that leather will dry out and crack. I got a soft top this time and I don't think the sun would be friendly to leather seats.

Sponsored

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Leather for me.....I wouldn't purchase a vehicle with cloth again. I do wish these seats were ventilated though.

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
I bought cloth and then installed leather from katzkins. I didn’t like the only 2 options of leather from Jeep. Very happy with my color selection and the product. Not to mention that it was cheaper too.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Leather all the way!

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Had to get cloth when i bought my Max Tow - StingGrey with Tan interior - I ordered my leather upgrade once i got the JT and had it all installed a few weeks ago. I liked that I had more choice aftermarket than the factory leather Black or Brown.