First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive
@texanjeeper was just reading reviews on the lasfit headlight bulbs on Amazon and a couple Gladiator reviewers mentioned the low/high beams maybe reversed , did you have any issues with this?
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I don't go cheap on LED bulbs because you get what you pay for.

But when I put Supernova V.4 bulbs in my halogen fog housings, they were brighter than the headlights. It was an amazing difference. They blow the factory LED fogs out of the water and they're $100 less money.

Go over to Headlight Revolution and check them out.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
@texanjeeper was just reading reviews on the lasfit headlight bulbs on Amazon and a couple Gladiator reviewers mentioned the low/high beams maybe reversed , did you have any issues with this?
No, I didn't have that issue. The high beam is a little higher up than the low beams, not much but it definitely is when I shine my lights against the back of my garage. They work properly.

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
The SS3 max yellow are supposedly the brightest DOT approved fog lamp. Somo one here recommended them a month ago and I’ve been impressed. I’ll need to take some better photos, but at this time of year I’m hardly out after dark. They did save me from hitting an antelope the other night. They have a very wide light spread. Make sure you order the right part for your bumper.

89BA2B3C-5683-497B-B425-7842F80A40E6.jpeg

96DF1121-21AE-4D14-897E-1AEF0C78772D.jpeg

Stump

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Account Manager
I had the same issue. The Halogen lights take more power the light them up than the LEDs. I plugged in LEDs and turned on prior to changing the setting on my Tazer. Result-fried the LEDs. Got a new set of OEM fogs, set Tazer to LET Fogs, light up and work perfectlynow. My issue is trying to figure out how to adjust the angle of the fogs. They are pointed too high and trying to figure out how to angle them down. The Halogen are pretty easy to figure out but the LEDs don't have the same screw to adjust. Any help with this?

Sponsored

Rob0ffRoad

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I'm using Lasfit switchback LED's and the difference is stunning. I'm sure the Mopar would be about the same, not sure if they offer switchbacks or not but I highly recommend them.

The switchbacks offer the brilliant white light and by toggling the on/off switch, give you an LED amber light that is optimal for fog.

Jeep Gladiator LED Fog Lights 96DF1121-21AE-4D14-897E-1AEF0C78772D

Jeep Gladiator LED Fog Lights 96DF1121-21AE-4D14-897E-1AEF0C78772D
Hey Tex, I bought these a while ago and I agree they are bright but have you figured out how to adjust them where they don't blind oncoming cars? I have flipped them both ways and tried to adjust them down but still seems too bright at driver level. There is no real cut-off that I can tell.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Hey Tex, I bought these a while ago and I agree they are bright but have you figured out how to adjust them where they don't blind oncoming cars? I have flipped them both ways and tried to adjust them down but still seems too bright at driver level. There is no real cut-off that I can tell.
I'm not aware of any way to adjust them, they pretty much just plug in. I don't run my fogs all the time though, in fact I only use them when it's really dark and I need to see up closer to my front end. I think if I were concerned about how bright they were, I would run them on amber instead of brilliant white. It seems much easier on the eyes.
Sponsored