Sponsored

Let Us Hear That You Want Core Doors!

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
@Bestop Did you post this on the JL forums too? I went looking for it and didn't see anything. Was curious to see the responses there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Would they have the same style moulded uppers as the JK core doors or would they use the regular soft uppers?

I feel like that's a whole lot of the appeal, for me at least, to have that moulded upper to give an actual weather seal and stability to the door....

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Survey completed. Please make these and be sure to offer the rears with the option for tinted uppers, at least for the rear uppers.

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Would they have the same style moulded uppers as the JK core doors or would they use the regular soft uppers?

I feel like that's a whole lot of the appeal, for me at least, to have that moulded upper to give an actual weather seal and stability to the door....
They would have the same OEM style that the JK has, but fit for a JL/Gladiator. These have a ton of rigidity to them and zero flapping.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Lee,

That’s really cool that you reach out to determine customer demand. Bestop is the best!

Yes, I would definitely be interested in half doors but I would have to say that would come AFTER a soft top that actually goes down. The current configuration is a dealbreaker for me.

I wonder if this is largely the reason for the low sales volume of the JT soft top (?)

Examination of the aft bracket on my JL Wrangler has me convinced that this is doable with minimal changes.
Obviously I must be missing something.
Right?

. Thank you Lee.

Fenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s, 2021 Volvo XC90
I looked at the bestop full fabric doors many times and tried to talk myself into buying them. I couldn’t pull the trigger after talking to couple of people who bought them and reading reviews. I want something to provide weather protection and when I’m not using them I can store them in the bed of the truck and go with out doors. I would be willing to pay around $1000.00 for upper and lower door front doors.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
Provided they're in line with the current core door pricing and offer uppers too, I'm in. I have money set aside just waiting for these
Ditto, I've got the money for them if they're in the same ball park as the JK core doors

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
After more thinking...I have bought a lot of options on my truck. I'm confident I can figure out how to hook up blind spot mirrors on the core doors, but losing the proximity entry or not having power locks that I can control with the remote will be irritating. Using a key to work my door locks is going to be a lifestyle adjustment.