Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Rims and tires came in, took some updated pictures of baby lift being fitted, tomorrow they test fit the main lift!
Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2018 MegaCab, 2020 Gladiator
Judging by the lack of updates, I take it your lift install didn't go as smoothly as you had hoped....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Judging by the lack of updates, I take it your lift install didn't go as smoothly as you had hoped....
No we didn’t run into any problems at all. Lift is done. We have been out all day today shooting video for our channel. Our journey video to get our gladiator will be up on the 4th

Will post picture etc too, and will go over what we got etc

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
No we didn’t run into any problems at all. Lift is done. We have been out all day today shooting video for our channel. Our journey video to get our gladiator will be up on the 4th

It's the fourth, cough it up! :punch:

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2018 MegaCab, 2020 Gladiator

If its the same one I saw on FB, I am disappointed.... All the hype for pucks? Don't get me wrong, your JT looks great but the big secret being a spacer lift was a let down....lol

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
If its the same one I saw on FB, I am disappointed.... All the hype for pucks? Don't get me wrong, your JT looks great but the big secret being a spacer lift was a let down....lol
I’d still like to check it out, but there’s still no pictures or info after a week and a half of hype. I guess hype is the name of the game in social media world...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Can you provide a link to fb?

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I’d still like to check it out, but there’s still no pictures or info after a week and a half of hype. I guess hype is the name of the game in social media world...
Are you guys serious? that is disappointing....

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Are you guys serious? that is disappointing....
Just because it's a budget boost doesn't mean it's worthless. Not everyone has the cash to throw down all at once to get where they want to be, and doing things in stages is perfectly fine. There's also a lot of people who will wheel modestly modified jeeps a hell of a lot more than many of the people who can afford to drop big bucks on the top end stuff. Don't judge...

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with you, but our JT is the prototype, so ReadyLift is making 3 kits for the truck, the Coils are being made as we speak!

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Just because it's a budget boost doesn't mean it's worthless. Not everyone has the cash to throw down all at once to get where they want to be, and doing things in stages is perfectly fine. There's also a lot of people who will wheel modestly modified jeeps a hell of a lot more than many of the people who can afford to drop big bucks on the top end stuff. Don't judge...
Didn't say it was worthless Sir. or implied anything along the lines of what else you typed...... perhaps you should re-look at what I quoted. and I do believe I quoted you.... so what the heck. Sorry if you took it wrong.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.