DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
You can always call to verify
Thats my plan Monday morning. Just another reason not to online shop during the weekend. Day dreaming with a couple beers under the belt
Sponsored

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
I just don't trust web pages to be accurate for inventory.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
im dealing with something similar right now with Rugged Ridge. They were glad to take my money right away, but about a month now my order is still pending with an expected to ship out within 2 weeks.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Did you call them to check? That's a known issue with a lot of vendors these days but not totally their fault. If you call then they happily tell you when they expect to get stock back in and they are pretty accurate with it. I've never had a issue when I picked up the phone and called them. I call before I order anything for my jeep and that's from any vendor.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Did you call them to check? That's a known issue with a lot of vendors these days but not totally their fault. If you call then they happily tell you when they expect to get stock back in and they are pretty accurate with it. I've never had a issue when I picked up the phone and called them. I call before I order anything for my jeep and that's from any vendor.
Agree. Call them. Always call Qtec to order. Calling allows you to get a 10% forum discount. You can’t apply that on a web order.

Sponsored

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
We ordered parts for the Dyson. 6 weeks and 3 phone calls later no parts. Ordered from another company and cancelled original order. Parts arrived less than a week later from Utah. I did call to verify availability and the very polite lady went to visually confirm the parts were on the shelf before processing. It does seem that a lot of retailers are using The Pandemic Excuse to cover what used to be SOP for poor inventory control and Millenial Malaise. "You can't find good help these days" started long before the Wuhan Flu.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Agree. Call them. Always call Qtec to order. Calling allows you to get a 10% forum discount. You can’t apply that on a web order.
forum discount is only 5% now, and you definitely get it in web orders if you ask for it.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I guess I've been lucky. Never had an issue with Quadratec. Every order I have made has been to me in 1-2 days. The only exception was their dead pedal which took two months. But I did get frequent updates.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
forum discount is only 5% now, and you definitely get it in web orders if you ask for it.
Are we sure on that %? MIL discount is 5%, which is BS when compared to the forum discount, which is higher so I always go with the forum discount. Pretty sure it’s 10%. ET offers 5% for forum and 4% for MIL.

Example from one of my recent Qtec orders (12/4/2021):

Order Summary (copy/paste)
Item(s) Subtotal: $299.95
1 of (Item # 16335 2016 14) Fox® Racing Shox 985-02-127 Performance Series 2.0 Through Shaft Stabilizer for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT: $269.95
Tax: $16.20 (MD 6% on the $269.95)
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Order Total: $286.15

https://www.quadratec.com/p/fox-rac...ugh-shaft-stabilizer-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt

Last edited:

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I've only ordered once from Quadratec, and that's very recently when I ordered my new white wagon-spoke wheels. They were at my house within several days of ordering, so my limited experience has been great so far. Maybe the difference is whether it's drop-shipped or actually in stock at Quadratec's warehouse.

Sponsored

ScottDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
It's just a sign of the times. And it's not a person at Quadratic being deceptive, it's their inventory management system. These systems are only as good as the data that is being provided. Vendor fulfillment, shipping delays, expected stock replenishment... Give'em another chance, I've had great luck with them.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Are we sure on that %? MIL discount is 5%, which is BS when compared to the forum discount, which is higher so I always go with the forum discount. Pretty sure it’s 10%. ET offers 5% for forum and 4% for MIL.

Example from one of my recent Qtec orders (12/4/2021):

Order Summary (copy/paste)
Item(s) Subtotal: $299.95
1 of (Item # 16335 2016 14) Fox® Racing Shox 985-02-127 Performance Series 2.0 Through Shaft Stabilizer for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT: $269.95
Tax: $16.20 (MD 6% on the $269.95)
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Order Total: $286.15

https://www.quadratec.com/p/fox-rac...ugh-shaft-stabilizer-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt
Pretty sure it's still 10% or it was 10 days before Christmas when I called about something and asked about the discount

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Just pulled up the email I got back from Rob confirming the 5% discount has been applied to my quadratec account and I he gave me a rundown on the first order he manually applied it to and said it should automatically apply on all future orders on my account now too.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
im dealing with something similar right now with Rugged Ridge. They were glad to take my money right away, but about a month now my order is still pending with an expected to ship out within 2 weeks.
Well I had to wait almost 6 months for a skid plate that was supposed to be in stock. I even checked with them before ordering so not sure what happened but perhaps its one of those things when someone looks its there as the system has not caught up. Hard to really give folks a hard time right now with the way the shipping and supply chain is currently.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I ordered an item from Quadratec, which their website said it would ship in a couple of days. When it didn't, I contacted them to find out the delay. I was told they were waiting on a shipment from the manufacturer. Out of curiosity, I called the US manufacturer and was told he hadn't received an order from them and had the item in stock. He gave me a great discount and free shipping and received the item a couple of days later.
Sponsored