Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
You just have to watch the skinny pedal as it makes a huge difference in how fast the Gladiator is! I dont know why but it seems everyone wants to race from the stop lights now, lol.
Any chance you can post a speedometer video or something similar? I know this would make a huge difference in acceleration but would love to see some numbers.
Sponsored

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
I have been driving our JTR with the Magnuson TVS1900 on it for about a month now. I have a very heavy foot as all our other cars are LS powered and I must say this JTR is like driving a go-cart now with the TVS1900 on it. Our JTR is still stock other then the supercharger for now. I am going to say that the shifts are perfect and the power is always there. You just have to watch the skinny pedal as it makes a huge difference in how fast the Gladiator is! I dont know why but it seems everyone wants to race from the stop lights now, lol.

It is such a blast to drive now that we are going to drive it around a little longer the way it is. The near future plans are an RK lift, 37" tires and 4.56 gears.
keep us posted on the 37's and 4.56. I still have the 3.73 with 35's and it's fine as is, but once the 35's are done I'll be going a nice overhaul!

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
This is awesome... I have a Magnuson supercharger on my huracan. I definitely want this for my Jeep...
If you stomp the gas from a dead stop with traction control off will it smoke the tires? haha I know, juvenile question but hey, I have a hellcat and it's fun to do that every now and then :)

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
This is awesome... I have a Magnuson supercharger on my huracan. I definitely want this for my Jeep...
If you stomp the gas from a dead stop with traction control off will it smoke the tires? haha I know, juvenile question but hey, I have a hellcat and it's fun to do that every now and then :)
It will spin them a lot easier. It is not going to do a huge burnout like a V8 with a supercharger, lol.

Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
Appreciate the honesty haha. Do you guys do motor swaps? :D haha
There are a few companies that do, Hellcat swap is ~$70-80k and Hemi swap is ~$30-40k (which IMO is pointless since you can just supercharge the V6 for $7k and get similar power). But even with the Hellcat swap the Gladiator is not *fast* (0-60 is 5.0 or something)

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
There are a few companies that do, Hellcat swap is ~$70-80k and Hemi swap is ~$30-40k (which IMO is pointless since you can just supercharge the V6 for $7k and get similar power). But even with the Hellcat swap the Gladiator is not *fast* (0-60 is 5.0 or something)
Yea I think you're right... Supercharge or bust! haha

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Yea I think you're right... Supercharge or bust! haha
Agreed! I have been driving our JTR since then TVS1900 install and it is just a blast. It was pretty peppy before the TVS1900 but after it is just downright fun to drive. The only problem is everyone wants to race from a light now, lol.

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
Agreed! I have been driving our JTR since then TVS1900 install and it is just a blast. It was pretty peppy before the TVS1900 but after it is just downright fun to drive. The only problem is everyone wants to race from a light now, lol.
Is there any whine / whistle with the Magnuson?

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any whine / whistle with the Magnuson?
This particular setup really doesnt have any noticable wine under boost. You can hear it a little with the freedom panels off.

Sponsored

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Would also love to see videos as theres nothing much on this kit

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
What do you all want to see in a video? Send over another local JTR on stock tires and we can do a side by side comparison video on take off and acceleration..

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I wish I was closer, you could add my hemi powered JT to the comparison. Would be very interesting to see the outcome!

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I was closer, you could add my hemi powered JT to the comparison. Would be very interesting to see the outcome!
That would be fun but I would suspect with the 6.4 you will walk us, lol.

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
I'd like to see how it sounds from inside the cabin, and if it's hardtop or not