First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
That would be fun but I would suspect with the 6.4 you will walk us, lol.
Don't be so sure. That little supercharger is sweet and really wakes up the 3.6, plus you have the advantage of lighter weight and much lower cost. All in, you have a game winning strategy!
Sponsored

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well, I dont expect one to go out and do a dyno, but it would be nice... start up, inside, outside sounds, driving. I read on jl wrangler forums, that someone was having tuning issues with this kit.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I have been driving our JTR with the Magnuson TVS1900 on it for about a month now. I have a very heavy foot as all our other cars are LS powered and I must say this JTR is like driving a go-cart now with the TVS1900 on it. Our JTR is still stock other then the supercharger for now. I am going to say that the shifts are perfect and the power is always there. You just have to watch the skinny pedal as it makes a huge difference in how fast the Gladiator is! I dont know why but it seems everyone wants to race from the stop lights now, lol.

It is such a blast to drive now that we are going to drive it around a little longer the way it is. The near future plans are an RK lift, 37" tires and 4.56 gears.
What are you seeing for MPG?

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
What are you seeing for MPG?
I drive all city with very little freeway. I was seeing 12.9 before the supercharger and now I am seeing 11.9 after the installation. I have to admit that I do drive aggressively and that is why my numbers are down. I didn't get a JT for the gas mileage, I got it for the fun!

Sponsored

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
What do you all want to see in a video? Send over another local JTR on stock tires and we can do a side by side comparison video on take off and acceleration..
I'd like to see you mash it from a stand still with traction control OFF. Also maybe a 45 to 75 acceleration on the freeway to simulate passing scenario. Comparison to a stock gladiator would be nice, but not if it takes too long to find another one :)

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see you mash it from a stand still with traction control OFF. Also maybe a 45 to 75 acceleration on the freeway to simulate passing scenario. Comparison to a stock gladiator would be nice, but not if it takes too long to find another one :)
I am trying to find another local JTR for a couple video comparisons.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
I am trying to find another local JTR for a couple video comparisons.
If my truck were stock i`d volunteer.

If i had the spare coin right now this would be the kit i would install.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Grey
Is your JT regeared as well or still stock gearing? Wondering if after this supercharger is regearing still necessary with 3.5" lift, 37" tires, leitner rack with RTT

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Is your JT regeared as well or still stock gearing? Wondering if after this supercharger is regearing still necessary with 3.5" lift, 37" tires, leitner rack with RTT
Our JTR is not regeared but I am still on the stock 33s. Regear after 37s would be a judgement call based on shift points and feel. I would think that 35s would be perfect with the stock gearing and the MagnaCharger as it would stretch out the gears a little. The stock 4.10 gears and 33s on the JTR and it shifts so fast under acceleration that stretching out the shifts a little would be nice.

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Would you be up for shipping a kit to central IL?

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Would you be up for shipping a kit to central IL?
Look the kit up, it's usually free shipping to lower 48 from any company that sells it

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Oh I am aware. Just figured if this company is running one on the exact same vehicle, would be a great source of information if I have questions, in the long run. Also if they have a kit in stock, I could get it faster then someone drop shipping from the magnuson.

OP
OP
LeftCoast32

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Oh I am aware. Just figured if this company is running one on the exact same vehicle, would be a great source of information if I have questions, in the long run. Also if they have a kit in stock, I could get it faster then someone drop shipping from the magnuson.
Check their website too
Sponsored