First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500, Chevy Equinox , Honda VTX 1300, Stingray 180 RX
Occupation
General manager
I ordered a silver rubi, MT with plastic front bumper, bed liner, black hard top, bed cover on 5-2. I've been in D status since at least 5-23 and just got escalated yesterday. I hope they get a move on.

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
so the Rear Steel Rubicon bumper is holding us up now instead of our sweet manual transmission?? all these base model manual jabronis are getting XYZ status ahead of us because of a rear bumper shortage now

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
Im seeing rubicons in d1 on some of the other posts so I am not sure how true or if the rear bumper is still a hold up.

Sponsored

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
I'm now in D1 and have been for two days. No build date yet, but at least another MT Rubicon has made it out of D. Hopefully I don't go back to D as others have reported.

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition 2 DR
You guys are making me wanna check with Jeep even tho I said I wasn’t I’m going to have to now

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok. Here’s my update. They have received all my parts. I’m now in currently in D1 status. They don’t know when the build process will begin. A little movement in a month is promising

Jtny213

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm now in D1 and have been for two days. No build date yet, but at least another MT Rubicon has made it out of D. Hopefully I don't go back to D as others have reported.
Same as you my man. We have a very similar build. Maybe you and I will get our white rubi’s at the same time. Where you from?

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I checked in with jeep chat for status today, first time btw. I'm convinced it's causing many undue stress, so I've avoided it. However, my Red sport s, manual, premium top is apparently in js status. I'm not holding my breath that this is correct until it ships.

But, seems I'm in the same boat as many now. So, gonna stay cautiously optimistic and not stress. I'm out of country till mid Aug anyway. I ordered through MAS so the dealer it's shipping to is only getting 300 fee. Hoping they will have a set of take offs and tires for reasonable price if they want some business. Couple other forum members did it.

Sponsored

sog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I checked in with jeep chat for status today, first time btw. I'm convinced it's causing many undue stress, so I've avoided it. However, my Red sport s, manual, premium top is apparently in js status. I'm not holding my breath that this is correct until it ships.

But, seems I'm in the same boat as many now. So, gonna stay cautiously optimistic and not stress. I'm out of country till mid Aug anyway. I ordered through MAS so the dealer it's shipping to is only getting 300 fee. Hoping they will have a set of take offs and tires for reasonable price if they want some business. Couple other forum members did it.
Nice, when did you order? I'm waiting on a MT Sport S myself.

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m about 2-3 weeks away from being butthurt. Jabroni base model guy is gonna post pics of a 3rd pedal first. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. Test drove an automatic gladiator today on my lunch break. Hated every second of it

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Explorer Sport Track, 04 Suzuki VL800, 06 Lincoln Zephyr, 16 Jeep Renegade
Made G status today. :fingerscrossed: Hope it makes it to the dealership before the 4th. I have to go out of town for work on the 5th and I want to take it. :jk: Plus it`ll be killing me to know it`s just sitting at the dealership and I can't pick it up.:computerrage:

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
Made G status today. :fingerscrossed: Hope it makes it to the dealership before the 4th. I have to go out of town for work on the 5th and I want to take it. :jk: Plus it`ll be killing me to know it`s just sitting at the dealership and I can't pick it up.:computerrage:
awesome!!!

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I hope you get your JT ASAP. I debated not saying anything as not to rain on your parade, however I thought you might want to know. I think you are being very optimistic on the delivery time. You still have I - inspection which has slowed some orders down, JB can also be tough (especially if you have a bed liner), then you have the various K or shipping status codes. Many have been in some form of K status for weeks. I say enjoy your work trip and don't worry about your JT sitting with the dealer. Depending on how long your trip is you will probably have some time to ensure your garage is cleaned out after you get back and before you get your truck.

However progress is progress. Lets hope it keeps moving quickly.
Sponsored