Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I installed a CB on my JK to communicate with buddies on the trail back in the day. I regretted it, but that’s probably because they ended up selling their rigs within the year after and we only had a couple trips together. Useless after that haha
Sponsored

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Mopar grab handles. Hate them. They flip and hit the window everytime you hit a bump. Very annoying. Going take the off the next time I have the top off.
I see a couple of you hate the Mopar and Qtec grab handles. I installed Mopar ones ordered from Quadratec on my hardtop JTR and have had no issues what so ever. Easy install, never hit the Windows. I use it more than the stock pillar mount hard one.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Same for me. I sold my mopar trifold and got s mopar soft rolling. Wayyyy better
yeah, I felt really nervous about spending so much on the soft mopar one. But works so well. Do not regret it at all. It rolls completely out of the way.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I see a couple of you hate the Mopar and Qtec grab handles. I installed Mopar ones ordered from Quadratec on my hardtop JTR and have had no issues what so ever. Easy install, never hit the Windows. I use it more than the stock pillar mount hard one.
Same here. I think they may have hit the windows, a few times, but hasn’t been an issues. Mopar ones seem to be good quality.

Sponsored

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
For the tires....let's be clear. You need some lift in reality, and re-gearing and .... and that's where the $$ go.
Absolutely mate ... these are the justifications that I use to convince the Minister of Finance! :)
"Awe babe, I have the tyres now, but the Jeep power sucks now" ... :like: :jk:

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
the mopar hard trifold does fold up but is unsupported when folded all the way up...it literally sites against the back glass of the hard top...and would flop right down if you started to move. So essentially you loose that entire third of the bed sire its unable to stay up all the time. If I remember right the backflip has little bars on either side that hold it verticle when opened all the way. Mopar shat the bed with their design IMO, but the soft rolling is superior to all other as far as I'm concerned. Stays tight, more water proof than the hard, and rolls completely out of the way. Also does need any track or silly velcro to be used.
Ok I see what you all are talking about. Yes the backflip has support struts so that it stays locked into place and won't fall down. Have hauled a bunch of stuff in mine with full access. The roll up would be a good option as well. I wanted at top that had a pretty good backbone since I put heavy things on top of it often. Also when I load my kayaks need to have access to the full back

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
This is my one as well. Specifically because I got the mopar one and not an aftermarket. The Mopar is pretty terrible in that it won't really work with a top (I finagle it to work with the soft top but it's not great). Really wish I had went with the raingear one that has a little bit more give since my summer mode is to keep the soft top available for safari mode for rain. Saved me more times than I can cound.
I just used my rain gear top during the ice storm we had here in texas. I guess I probably didn't need to put it on but I figured what the hell I had it and would use it. Don't know if it would have hurt the soft top or not but I had about an inch of ice built up on my jeep but when I pulled the rain gear cover off it was like nothing had even touched the cab of the jeep. now I have to figure out how to get it back in the bag

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Currently, just the ACE bed extender. It's a great product, quality made, and not knocking it, but it comes down to how I have my bed setup with molle panels and attached gear, as well as the bed cover I had chosen prior to adding the extender. They just don't mesh together because of too many things taking up overlapping space. Otherwise I'd recommend it, and someone in the CO area might be able to pick mine up soon on the marketplace.

Sponsored

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
B2 Fabrication exhaust, total waste of time and money, drone was so bad it made me sick and gave me a headache. Tossed it out and installed a Corsa exhaust, love my Corsa.
Good for you for admitting an exhaust did not meet your needs and likes. Corsa has been on my short list of possibilities and am glad to hear your opinion of no drone. I have some concerns about how loud it is overall, but some of the clips I have heard make it sound pretty badass.

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Is there any use for a GMRS outside of closed events like Jeep clubs? Are GMRS radios being used by the general public like CB?
I would say GMRS is more widely used outside of off road events because they can also communicate with FRS.
The regular walkie-talkie you get from Walmart and such.
Sponsored