First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I like the burnt subdued look inside; but i understand the desire to have it match-match.
Sponsored

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Bought some trim rings for my dash that actually match the orange on the rest of the Mojave.
Looks much better.

20210117_121806.jpg

I bought the matching pieces to your rings.
Some orange is better than no orange I guess.
Yeah, they be orange. But I'm more a fan of the original burnt orange. Not sure yet if I'll keep these onboard.

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

Last edited:

Lawrencebest

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
COO
Has anyone installed the Fabtech 2" Sport II lift kit w/ shock extensions that is made for the mojave?

This Fabtech lift kit retains those shocks with heavy duty extension brackets that are designed for rugged offroad use. The Fox hydraulic bump stops are also retained and the bump stop pads are relocated to work in conjunction with the new ride height for proper suspension travel operation.
Fabtech includes extended length front and rear sway bar links with urethane bushings to reposition the bars to work within the factory operating planes. By extending the length of the links, it prevents the sway bar from going over center and creating bind at full extension travel.
This Gladiator Mojave lift kit is a great choice for the Jeep enthusiast that wants to retain the factory Fox Shocks with a slight height increase to run 37” tall tires.
WHAT’S IN THE SYSTEM
  • Front & Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
  • Fox Shock Extension Brackets
  • Fox Hydraulic Bump Stop Spacers
  • Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
  • Free 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty

https://fabtechmotorsports.com/product/2-sport-ii-lift-kit-w-shock-extensions-k4184/

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Has anyone installed the Fabtech 2" Sport II lift kit w/ shock extensions that is made for the mojave?

This Fabtech lift kit retains those shocks with heavy duty extension brackets that are designed for rugged offroad use. The Fox hydraulic bump stops are also retained and the bump stop pads are relocated to work in conjunction with the new ride height for proper suspension travel operation.
Fabtech includes extended length front and rear sway bar links with urethane bushings to reposition the bars to work within the factory operating planes. By extending the length of the links, it prevents the sway bar from going over center and creating bind at full extension travel.
This Gladiator Mojave lift kit is a great choice for the Jeep enthusiast that wants to retain the factory Fox Shocks with a slight height increase to run 37” tall tires.
WHAT’S IN THE SYSTEM
  • Front & Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
  • Fox Shock Extension Brackets
  • Fox Hydraulic Bump Stop Spacers
  • Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
  • Free 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty

https://fabtechmotorsports.com/product/2-sport-ii-lift-kit-w-shock-extensions-k4184/
i have one on order.

Lawrencebest

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
COO
It was a question that i was looking to get an answer for, not have people tell me what they would do. Everyone has their own opinions and can spend their money however they want. I dont fault anyone....because its their money. I always find it interesting how people tell others what they should do....comical at times.
Anyhow...good luck to all and enjoy your jeep how ever you want...

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
It was a question that i was looking to get an answer for, not have people tell me what they would do. Everyone has their own opinions and can spend their money however they want. I dont fault anyone....because its their money. I always find it interesting how people tell others what they should do....comical at times.
Anyhow...good luck to all and enjoy your jeep how ever you want...
Thats all fine, well, and good; but around these parts you’ll leave that Mojave stock the way they tell you to. Don’t let them catch you driving it on anything that isn’t desert washboards, because that’s “what it was designed for”.

got it?

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I'd suspect the spring rate is very different from OEM. If so, the nice factory "ride" could be compromised
it is different. It’s corner specific for each spring and frequency tuned. It’ll ride just fine.

i get why people dont want to lift it. My original plan was 35’s and that was it. But the belly hangs so low on jeeps it drags everywhere. Especially on the glad with the long wheelbase.

Coming up 2” on 37’s should work out for what I need; and since the stock Mojave shocks have more travel than the stock spring will allow, using Mojave specific springs for these shocks seems like the way to go.

Last edited: