Mojave Front Bumper Options

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
I'm gonna go for the MB aluminum Rubicon bumper - which does come with a skid plate as well.
Its actually lighter than the plastic bumper when all is said and done. I'm just gonna have it RE-powdercoated before mounting it.

(BTW, the rubicon steel skid plate IS different than the Mojave skidplate. Not just in color, but mounting points too.)

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
I'm gonna go for the MB aluminum Rubicon bumper - which does come with a skid plate as well.
Its actually lighter than the plastic bumper when all is said and done. I'm just gonna have it RE-powdercoated before mounting it.

(BTW, the rubicon steel skid plate IS different than the Mojave skidplate. Not just in color, but mounting points too.)
Did you mean MP Concepts Aluminum bumper?? If not, do you have a link for the one you are talking about? Thanks, Tony

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I read nothing but the 1st 2 lines of the OP's 1st post. The ARB Stubby classic fits with no issues and the lines even match up to the stock Mojave skid plate.

Sponsored

XJamesX

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 JT Mojave, ‘20 Jeep JL
I don’t have a picture on my Mojave yet, as I just installed it yesterday, but the Rough Country Tubular bumper fits fine with the stock skid plate. And it holds a winch, as well as comes with fogs/lightbar.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Here is the breakdown of weights for the Arcus, vs, stock plastic front bumper, to the accuracy of my digital bathroom scale:
stock 36 lb
Arcus hooks 20.4 lb
Arcus facing 15.6 lb
Arcus winch plate 22.2 lb

I replaced those huge, heavy Arcus hooks/recovery points with the Rugged Ridge shackle mounts for the XHD bumper which weigh 9 lb.
I can tell the difference in front end "bouncing" after saving 34 lb. with winch changes (synthetic rope, aluminum hawse, aluminum shackle mount) and the front end raised 1/4 inch from the drop of 3/8 inch originally with the arcus/winch. (yes, I know that seems odd that 70 lb drops the front only 1/8 inch--I will recheck later after driving a while).

Sponsored

OP
OP
kickingaz

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Rugged Ridge HD Full width @55lbs - and 66lbs with overrider hoop. Fits well with JTM skids w/o modification.
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Front Bumper Options IMG_8592
Dude! If that bumper had the X Striker bar, I'd have sworn you posted a pic of my Mojave. Great looking JT!

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Rugged Ridge HD Full width @55lbs - and 66lbs with overrider hoop. Fits well with JTM skids w/o modification.
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Front Bumper Options IMG_8592
Are you still running the 37’s with no lift? How’s it been doing? No rubbing?
Sponsored