First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
Zero issue with 2600 miles so far. Wait I did have an issue. Drove from Charleston SC to Baltimore MD for work and almost got ran off the highway three times because people taking pics and recording me. Guess many have not seen the Mojave!!
Sponsored

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
600 miles on mine, love it !
Steering above 65 mph looser then I'm used to (Acura MDX) but not too bad.
Favorite vehicle I've owned my a mile!

1649EAFE-F7C9-4F0D-B299-A2484C5B062A.jpeg

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Enjoying my 2020 Mojave, 1200 miles so far. Suspension is fantastic.

Steering wheel is loose, which the TSB is meant to correct, but I'm not willing yet to bring it to a dealer yet, going to spend more time watching what happens from other feedback. I've adjusted my steering input for now.

Otherwise it's a fantastic vehicle, best Jeep I've had yet.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

Steering wheel is loose, which the TSB is meant to correct, but I'm not willing yet to bring it to a dealer yet, going to spend more time watching what happens from other feedback. I've adjusted my steering input for now.

Not a mojave owner but I can attest to the TSB correcting my steering. I had the synergy brace on before and havent put it back on yet. Im about 1,000 miles post TSB and I am BEYOND pleased with the steering improvement.

Also, Id suggest talking to your dealer since the parts are slow to come in. There is a chance you could be waiting a month or more for them to arrive.

Sponsored

Victory

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
2600 miles in less than a month on my ‘21, including a trip to CO and back from South TX. I love this Jeep! I can engage locker in high range, but you must be in “off-road +” mode to do it. I’ll always miss the comfort and power of my full size, but this thing is much more fun, and that’s why I bought it. Very pleased so far.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
5000 miles on mine, and the only issue is with the dealership. They changed the 33" Wildpeak MTs to 35" Wildpeak MTs before I bought the truck, and one of the tires had a bounce at 70+ mph on the interstate. I assumed it wasn't balanced correctly, and since I didn't spend too much time on the interstate I just tolerated it for a month or so. Then when it was time for a first oil change at 5000 miles I took it in for its first service and told them to rebalance the tires. They told me they could not balance one tire because the wheel was bent. Ok, but I hadn't hit anything to bend a wheel, and it had done that since day one. They told me I needed a new wheel, and it wasn't covered under warranty. I took the truck to a real tire store and had the tires balanced. Now they are as smooth as silk at any speed, and the wheel isn't bent.

The dealership also told me the gear oil in the rear differential was dark, and had been burnt, and needed changed. They said that was common with Jeeps (at 5000 miles). They kept asking me if I took it off road a lot. It only had 5000 miles on it, if every single mile had been an off road mile, that still wouldn't be "a lot". I took it to another mechanic and watched him check the rear differential, and examined the oil myself. He drained perfectly good gear oil out, and put brand new gear oil back in.

The rest of the Jeep has been fine. I think I'll stay away from the dealership from now on though.

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Just reading about TSB.

Is this covered by warranty ?

Too early for me to tell if I need or want it but very curious.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Just reading about TSB.

mine was covered with out question. They didnt say a word about my lift and upgraded track bar either.

Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Just reading about TSB.

Hi Steve,
TSB's are typically covered under your standard warranty. If you need any assistance if or when you decide to have this performed, please send our team a private message. We would be happy to provide additional assistance.
Alex
Jeep Cares

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S

If I was you I'd bring it up to them now so you can be put on the wait list. By the time your parts come in (few months possibly) I'm sure you'll have had enough time to see what others have said about the fix (literally over 100 pages now...).

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
If I was you I'd bring it up to them now so you can be put on the wait list. By the time your parts come in (few months possibly) I'm sure you'll have had enough time to see what others have said about the fix (literally over 100 pages now...).
What he said!

Definitely a HUGE improvement. My Mojave drives completely different and better than from new. At least get the assessment, get the parts ordered and get in line. If you change your mind, just don't get it done then. In my opinion, not doing this would be mistake...

Good luck whatever you decide!

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
What he said!

Definitely a HUGE improvement. My Mojave drives completely different and better than from new. At least get the assessment, get the parts ordered and get in line. If you change your mind, just don't get it done then. In my opinion, not doing this would be mistake...

Good luck whatever you decide!

My local dealer said they need to take the car for couple days to get it assessed.

They'll determine if steering needs resolved. And if not there's a $200 fee.

Is that typical?

Thanks

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
My local dealer said they need to take the car for couple days to get it assessed.

They'll determine if steering needs resolved. And if not there's a $200 fee.

Is that typical?

Thanks
For the TSB? That's not typical at all. I would get @JeepCares involved immediately and go get your truck back ASAP and never take it back to that dealer. But that's me...
Sponsored