MadMax

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just traded by sport s in for one. By far the best riding Jeep ever made. Even if you don’t get one to do what it’s built for and only mall crawl it’s worth it for the suspension alone. That’s if you want to ride around in a Jeep of course.

587A0985-5DC3-4156-925D-EBEE1F9386BC.jpeg
Sponsored

MojaveJohn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Wondering if Mojave has eluded the gremlins that have caught on with the other trim levels, such as the steering dead spot or the dreaded cylinder misfire issue.

What say you Mojave owners... anything problems yet?
Just got mine about a month ago and I love it. It's got about 1500 miles on it after driving it from Florida to PA. The only issues I have are finding mods/customizations specifically for my bad ass Mojave.

20201107_130805.jpg

asuprice

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Education
Looking at a blue 2021 Manual Mojave. Have no intentions of ever towing anything. How do those of you with a manual like it? Seen some negative feedback and this one is in transit, so post recall build.

septemberfox

First Name
Tiffany Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Creative Director
I’ve sadly had nothing but ride and suspension issues since the day I drove my Gobi Mojave off the lot. Rear shock was broken when I purchased and was replaced after waiting nearly two months for the part. Since the repair a few weeks ago, I’ve experienced aggressive vibrating and bouncing while on the highway. It is heading back to the dealer for another review. Currently has 3,000 miles on it. Bummer.

FISHS

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
2020 Mojave currently on the TSB waiting list and have slight leak in the back window. Had an appointment to have back window looked at but decided to wait until TSB comes in and do both at that time. I have noticed several times, mainly when going over a ‘ditch’ style speed bump where the front shocks bottom out and the hydrolic bump stops make a really loud BANG. That can’t possibly be by design can it? Anyone else have any experience with hitting the bump stops? Even pulling into the driveway I’ve had it hit hard.

Sponsored

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers

minnmdz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiato Mojave
I've had mine almost 2 months and 1500 miles--Steering could be better and sometimes when I call my wife it says it is calling, then says cancelled, but then it connects. What is even weirder is that it only seems to happen when I call my wife.

might be the stupidest purchase I have ever made, but I love it. Does that make sense? I actually went from a honda ridgeline to the Mojave.

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
2500 miles here and my biggest issue is a crazy air leak on the passenger door gasket. Other than that I love it!

mstrav73

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
2500 miles here and my biggest issue is a crazy air leak on the passenger door gasket. Other than that I love it!

I took mine in for this, door gasket is back ordered but it drives me nuts hearing it especially on the highway here with 80mph speed limit. Other then that no complaints, 1500 miles on mine.

Front Runner

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Insurance
I have a little over 10,000 miles on mine and absolutely love this truck! Now that it is getting colder though I notice the shocks make a lot of noise until the oil warms up from movement. Anyone else noticed this? The shock oil must be desert rated also.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Overall love mine. gas mileage sucks and it needs a v8, but other than that...

mstrav73

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
The low Hp is beyond me

Overall love mine. gas mileage sucks and it needs a v8, but other than that...
Not sure why it doesn't have a turbo or 385hp, even with the v6

Last edited:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
p is beyond me

why it doesn't have a turbo or 385hp is beyond me, even with the v6
its not really about hauling ass (at least for me) its about turning top gear and/or a trailer. Im hoping an ecu reflash and some gears will fix it.

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Machinery Mover, Rigger
2020 Mojave currently I have noticed several times, mainly when going over a ‘ditch’ style speed bump where the front shocks bottom out and the hydrolic bump stops make a really loud BANG. That can’t possibly be by design can it? Anyone else have any experience with hitting the bump stops? Even pulling into the driveway I’ve had it hit hard.
mine does this too. Sounds like something is wrong. It does it over bumps that I wouldn’t think would bottom it out either. Thinking about mounting my GoPro in there so I can see if it is in fact the bump stops.