Sponsored

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Going to wait on reviews for this one. I never use my windshield wipers for rain, seeing as how I live in the desert. Mine decay well before I usually see a drop of rain.
Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase

Clean Sweep: Jeep® Performance Parts Introduces New, High-performance Windshield Wiper Blades
  • More efficient glass-cleaning system uses less washer fluid and virtually eliminates “blind” seconds
  • To see the new performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility, a short video is available here
August 9, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Jeep® Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator owners can get a cleaner view of the trail or road with new high-performance wiper blades from the Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) team at Mopar that quickly clear the windshield with less washer fluid.

The key element of the new JPP performance wipers are 12 laser-cut holes along each blade, creating wet jets that release washer fluid along the entire length, flooding the dirty windshield glass as the blade travels along its arc. Dirt and debris are washed away on the first stroke.

With the vehicle’s standard spray nozzles disabled, the JPP system uses less washer fluid while minimizing the flooded windshield “blind seconds” while driving.

“Our new, innovative JPP performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility while tackling the toughest trails by keeping the washer fluid where it belongs – on the glass,” said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. “Perfect for off-road or on-road driving, our new ultra-capable wiper blades are just one of the more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories in our Jeep portfolio.”

The JPP performance wiper kit (Mopar part number PW100013AB) is available now in the U.S. and Canada (coming soon to other markets) for 2018 model-year and newer Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator models. The kit contains arms, blades and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $140. See the Mopar e-Store for more information or to purchase.
It only makes sense that now they have introduced pi$$ yellow they would come out with Bidet Wipers.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
@AllMoparParts.com - any ideas on what the replacement blades will cost?
My guess is $50 - $60. I would think most of the cost of the package is the new arms, tubing and installation hardware. It is MOPAR so could be more. I am interested myself since I recently purchased the kit.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Hey Matt,

No idea yet but the kit comes with an extra set.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Well hopefully it doesn't include it for the reason of the blades not lasting long, instead they added it because they love me. Ill tell myself that.

Sponsored

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Looks great, ordered. Thank you for posting.

BigDKY

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Ordered a pair here too look really cool we will see if they’re worth it.

Sponsored

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just order mine from Bam and they say 3~4 days . They need to order them. No biggie not in a big rush for them.

MarkO

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JT
ordered yesterday from BAM. They said delayed 5-7 days until they get them from Jeep.

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I might be down for a set of these. 1) I changed to Bosch blades immediately after purchase, and they're over $50 p/pair, and 2) I'm tired of washing my a-pillar instead of the windshield if I'm on the highway or the wind is blowing.
Sponsored