Sponsored

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
Someone should try them in paralell to the hood mounted nozzles!
Sponsored

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
I'm tired of washing my a-pillar instead of the windshield

If anyone needs to justify the price, just think they might keep you from getting killed if you are driving in Northern Oregon :mad:

July 13 -Polk County, Oregon
Oregon dad of 3 fatally shot in an 'unprovoked' road-rage incident reportedly involving windshield wiper fluid.
Goldsbury told Oregon Live that her husband sprayed wiper fluid on his windshield while driving, which may have gotten on the other driver’s car — a black BMW Series 3, according to police. "when a car began following the couple, "with the driver behaving erratically, engaging dangerously and attempting to force Dennis and Brandy's vehicle off the road," The father of three pulled over to let the driver pass, at which point the suspect got out of his car and fired multiple shots at the victim. HERE

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Yeah, refills… not entirely new blades.
If they are just rubber refills, that bodes well for the price of replacements. I’ll be waiting for the first write up on how to make your own bidet blade refills from standard refills!

Sponsored

BA33

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Willys Sport (sold), '22 JT Willys Sport
Occupation
Teacher
Is it just me or does this press release seem comically over-the-top with the enthusiasm. I mean they're windshield wipers, not something super cool like a Sham Wow or Oxy Clean.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Is it just me or does this press release seem comically over-the-top with the enthusiasm. I mean they're windshield wipers, not something super cool like a Sham Wow or Oxy Clean.
They should have gotten Vince to do the ad for these, he would have brought even more pep to the announcement

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator shamwow-points

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
Exactly my thought, and for a general design that’s been around for decades. The POS Impala that my wife had when we met had the washer nozzle mounted in the arms.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Exactly my thought, and for a general design that’s been around for decades. The POS Impala that my wife had when we met had the washer nozzle mounted in the arms.
This is slightly more sophisticated than a spray nozzle on the wiper arms.
Whether it deserves this much fanfare is debatable, but it seems to me to be a bit innovative.

Now if the blade refills just withstand weathering…

Kevin

Sponsored

Pescado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I don't get all the concern about them freezing up. If you use water sure it will freeze but thats what washer fluid is for. It won't freeze unless its -25 degrees outside

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
My work truck has something like these (Chevy truck) and I actually kind of hate them vs the normal spray. You really want some water hitting on the down swing as well. I don't know why they don't spray in both directions...

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I always enjoy when people downplay stuff that just comes out

oh there going to freeze, clog, etc etc

you haven’t tried them so you dont know and I would think Jeep tested all of this and probably had little issues here and there but not enough to stop the development

but I am sure that the negative Nelly’s will be the one off’s and say see I told you