First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I ordered a full set of skid plates from MORE. I much rather of had Metalcloak skids, but for what I'll be doing with the JT, I believe the MORE will be fine, plus the price was really good.
I ordered these skids in the middle of April. Emailed after ordering and they said they were in stock, but short handed on packaging and shipping. Said they would ship on Monday.
Fast forward to today May 7th, and still nothing. No tracking, no response from an email......like they went out of business......?
Anyone speak to them lately or ordered product from them? Is this normal for them?
Sponsored

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
I ordered a full set of skid plates from MORE. I much rather of had Metalcloak skids, but for what I'll be doing with the JT, I believe the MORE will be fine, plus the price was really good.
I ordered these skids in the middle of April. Emailed after ordering and they said they were in stock, but short handed on packaging and shipping. Said they would ship on Monday.
Fast forward to today May 7th, and still nothing. No tracking, no response from an email......like they went out of business......?
Anyone speak to them lately or ordered product from them? Is this normal for them?
I have had constant problems with them, took 3 tries for a front skid order, no responses to phone calls, emails, etc...I would ask for money to be refunded if you can get through and look elsewhere.

OP
OP
crawlzone207

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I have had constant problems with them, took 3 tries for a front skid order, no responses to phone calls, emails, etc...I would ask for money to be refunded if you can get through and look elsewhere.
I just got a hold of Steve at MORE. He said that he has everything in except the gas tank skid and it's at powder coat today. That's what he is waiting for.......it should ship out on Monday.
We will see. I told him if it doesn't ship on Monday I will cancel the order.

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I had the same experience while ordering an engine skid ... was told it would ship and then nothing. I was finally able to get in contact through Facebook. I have no doubt that they are busy, but they need to communicate better. Taking an order, charging the card, and then crickets is not OK.

OP
OP
crawlzone207

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
It took a while to get mine....had to make a few phone calls and they finally shipped my stuff.

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Similar issues with a MORE hide a step. It did eventually show up, but it took way longer than expected with very little communication. Well made product though.

OP
OP
crawlzone207

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
YES, THEY ARE WELL MADE. BETTER THAN I THOUGHT.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I have the hide a step and a dead petal. One of the steps took a couple of weeks to receive, very well made products, communications could be better. However I will be buying from them in the future. The quality of the parts I have received is better than I expected.
Sponsored