First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
Will do. Going to try AAA and see if it can be done there.
Sponsored

PJZ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
Tried and failed at AAA. Went in the morning between meetings and they tentatively said yes they could switch it to passenger. Wasn't as easy as just having a camper shell though.

It needed to be a permanent modification meant for human habitation. Said I had a fridge, portable toilet and a shelf in there and they thought that might be enough. Didn't have the title with me so I said I would come back in the afternoon when they would inspect it.

They did more research and when I came back they said I would need to go to the DMV to do it. They were helpful and had even left me a voicemail prior to coming back but I didn't see it before I got there.

Not sure if it is worth the effort to spend a day at the DMV to get rejected. Will read more on the interweb to see what I can find out.

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
[QUOTE="PJZ, post: 923564, member: 46200"

Not sure if it is worth the effort to spend a day at the DMV to get rejected. Will read more on the interweb to see what I can find out.
[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you would want to change it. IME, it didn't cost more so you're not saving money and you lose some parking spots.
Sponsored