MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks for the intel. Yeah he's usually pretty responsive so I was surprised. I have a lot of things I have to coordinate to get down there for delivery anyhow so I won't panic until my status says 'delivered' if I still haven't heard anything.
I'm not sure if he was just gone for the day or if he was sick. Walter didn't say and I didn't ask. Hopefully they will get back to you soon.
Sponsored

Tart_Cart

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Travel HCW
Has he been talking to you this week? I reached out on Monday but radio silence. I chalked it up to them being short-staffed this week.
They got back to me today as well after not responding for a bit. Congrats on the shipment though! I unfortunately don't think I'm on that truck as my update from Daniel today said it seems like it's waiting for a truck šŸ˜­. I am unfortunately the sucker left behind lmao.

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
The Eagle has landed! Or, at least my eagle. But why no pic you ask ā€” because I got the call while headed to the airport to go out of town for a couple days. Argh! :angry: At least I know itā€™s at the dealership waiting on me now. Soon, very soon.

(thank you Bob for getting my truck there on your 81st turnaround haul)

Tart_Cart

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Travel HCW
Looks like spoke too soon!! My hopes were the updates came in just before they actually updated that the truck shipped! Hoping to pick it up at the end of this month provided everything goes well!

Screenshot_20220121-114940~2.png

sauc3y

First Name
sauc3ymonk3y
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A moose until I take delivery
Occupation
Banana Management
Looks like spoke too soon!! My hopes were the updates came in just before they actually updated that the truck shipped! Hoping to pick it up at the end of this month provided everything goes well!

Screenshot_20220121-114940~2.png
That HAS to be the shortest window weā€™ve seen!

Sponsored

PnwGladiatorBuild

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI , 2022 JTRD
annnddd I got pushed again!

" Thanks for your patience! I have some exciting news for you today! Your new GLADIATOR is currently in transit. We have an ETA window of 01/26/2022 - 02/09/2022 Congratulations! Welcome to the JEEP family! What a great way to start the New Year! I'm so excited for you! "

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Nothing yet for me. 12/17 order date with Gupton.
No window sticker or build sheet yet - Jeep Chat says "parts have been gathered and the factory is sequencing your build"

Daniel speculated a 1/29 delivery when he gave me the VIN, which I think was the estimate at the time from the order system. He said he was surprised to see the date in there.

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Mojave on order
Occupation
Engineer
Well after being in in D1 status for more than a month I finally progressed to framing! Seems strange that it would take so long to go to build after all my parts were collected but who knows what other variables are in play. There have been plenty who have gotten theirā€™s quicker, but there are still a few who are waiting longer so Iā€™ll take it. Hopefully it will be shipping by this time next week and Iā€™ll be picking it up from Gupton around the second week of February, just as Daniel predicted.

Ordered: 11/26/21
D1 status: 12/17/21
Build began: 1/20/22

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Well after being in in D1 status for more than a month I finally progressed to framing! Seems strange that it would take so long to go to build after all my parts were collected but who knows what other variables are in play. There have been plenty who have gotten theirā€™s quicker, but there are still a few who are waiting longer so Iā€™ll take it. Hopefully it will be shipping by this time next week and Iā€™ll be picking it up from Gupton around the second week of February, just as Daniel predicted.

Ordered: 11/26/21
D1 status: 12/17/21
Build began: 1/20/22
Any guesses on what may have been the oddity? Options, gorilla glass, etc?

Sponsored

Tart_Cart

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Travel HCW
That HAS to be the shortest window weā€™ve seen!
Hoping this is the lot of us heading down there together! I like to imagine our trucks singing together on the way down.

"Country roads, take me home, to the place, I belong. GUPTON MOTORS"

I wonder who will get there first. I was hoping Id be working 12s and would have 4 free days a week to buy a plane ticket and head down. But unfortunately Im on 5 8s so Ill have to find a weekend to scoot on down. REALLY shooting for the 29th.

Tart_Cart

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Travel HCW
Nothing yet for me. 12/17 order date with Gupton.
No window sticker or build sheet yet - Jeep Chat says "parts have been gathered and the factory is sequencing your build"

Daniel speculated a 1/29 delivery when he gave me the VIN, which I think was the estimate at the time from the order system. He said he was surprised to see the date in there.
Was that the delivery date he was given or the build date? Mine didnt start being built till the day of the build date, and was finished the day after. When I originally ordered Daniel told me "I am currently estimating 10-15 weeks from order date to delivery but once the order is in the system it is out of my control...but I would rather under promise and over deliver..."

looking at about 6-7 weeks for me, which is way over delivering but it seems a batch of us got that same window. You mightve fallen just outside of it sadly. Heres to hoping he over delivers for you as well!

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Any guesses on what may have been the oddity? Options, gorilla glass, etc?
I havenā€™t been able to piece it together. At D1 status it shouldnā€™t have be waiting for any parts. My best speculation is there is a backlog at the ā€œbody vendorā€ where things like bed liner, slush mats and tonneau covers etc. are installed (of which I have all three). Either they just donā€™t have the capacity causing scheduling delays or body shop components donā€™t count towards to ā€œD1ā€ status and something I have was backordered.

Anyone of the 3-4 members whose rides just got delivered to Gupton care to share your build specs?

Edit: Attaching my own build sheet

FE668B1A-6B6E-4CAF-BE7A-7446B62B0BE5.jpeg

ThirdCoastOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered 12/11. Pretty basic Mojave

Screenshot_20220121-203628_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Thanks for sharing!

I suspect that jeep chatā€™s ā€œall materials have been gatheredā€ just isnā€™t entirely accurate and one or more of the many boxes I checked were backordered.
Sponsored