First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017Cherokee , 2021Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Occupation
retired
update - got really bad . took it to the dealership , it had EGR codes. there diesel mechanic was off that day. tried to drive it home but it died. limped back to dealer and now it sits. put it in Tuesday and no word yet.
Sponsored

Kole Miller

First Name
Kole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon jt diesel
Occupation
Dentist
update - got really bad . took it to the dealership , it had EGR codes. there diesel mechanic was off that day. tried to drive it home but it died. limped back to dealer and now it sits. put it in Tuesday and no word yet.
Also double check all the fuse. Many of mine were loose and dealer popped the heed and pushed many loose fuses down you could hear them click into place. Seems to be common.
Check for loose fuses. Pop hood just in front of battery. I watched dealer click them into place. Common with diesels.

OP
OP

ZZE

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Also double check all the fuse. Many of mine were loose and dealer popped the heed and pushed many loose fuses down you could hear them click into place. Seems to be common.

Check for loose fuses. Pop hood just in front of battery. I watched dealer click them into place. Common with diesels.
I believe the dealership did that and dis/reconnected a bunch of connectors. it's a wait and see game now.

OP
OP

ZZE

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Any news?
nothing yet. I called yesterday day and again about an hour ago. no one has returned my calls. I'm heading into town in a couple of hours. I'll be stopping by to see what they have to say.

Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Rats. Hopefully something simple like a bad connection or faulty pump.

OP
OP

ZZE

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Rats. Hopefully something simple like a bad connection or faulty pump.
1 hr after my reply to you I got 2 phone calls . I'm going into town now to run some errands and they're letting me use it. if no problems I'll bring it home. fingers crossed.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
1 hr after my reply to you I got 2 phone calls . I'm going into town now to run some errands and they're letting me use it. if no problems I'll bring it home. fingers crossed.
Good luck.

OP
OP

ZZE

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Good luck.
didn't work out the way I wanted. drove about 11 miles and it started again. it's back at the dealership. they are going to look to see if it has any codes and call me tomorrow late AM. hope it's good news but we'll see.

OP
OP

ZZE

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
didn't work out the way I wanted. drove about 11 miles and it started again. it's back at the dealership. they are going to look to see if it has any codes and call me tomorrow late AM. hope it's good news but we'll see.
update still in the shop they think it's the PCM . they are waiting for the bean counters to approve the replacement. owned it 60 days so far and it's in the shot for 20 days. No word on when they will have an answer.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ZZE

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Got it back Friday around noon. Drove around a while then home 60 miles. Ran around Saturday and today. Running good. i really missed it. 30 days without my jeep sucked. So they replaced the PCM and that did the trick. It's snowing so tomorrow will be a fun day.

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Got it back Friday around noon. Drove around a while then home 60 miles. Ran around Saturday and today. Running good. i really missed it. 30 days without my jeep sucked. So they replaced the PCM and that did the trick. It's snowing so tomorrow will be a fun day.
Thanks for letting us know how it turned out
Sponsored