First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Mine too. The Freedom panels on my JK are temperamental and need to be installed correctly; if I don't ensure the seals are sitting properly, it leaks.

I also just pulled out the rear tray and the jack storage area had about two inches of water in it. Thankfully there is a drain plug, but I can't tell where it is coming in. I'll just check it more frequently to ensure it stays dry(ish).
The rear window on JTs leak. They will fix under warranty as it is a known issue
Sponsored

OP
OP

MTgladiator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator ecodiesel
Occupation
yes
Have your concerns been resolved at this time, MTgladiator21? If not, we would be happy to assist you further. Send us a private message at your earliest convenience.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Just so you know, you did resolve my problem. It has been good now for 20K miles. I have a new problem with an error code P24C6 and a check engine light. I believe the sensor or the wiring has a problem. I am not local to a dealer and need the vehicle for work and appointments. It is very hard for me to get the dealer (2hours away and then not have a vehicle during the repair period)

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Just so you know, you did resolve my problem. It has been good now for 20K miles. I have a new problem with an error code P24C6 and a check engine light. I believe the sensor or the wiring has a problem. I am not local to a dealer and need the vehicle for work and appointments. It is very hard for me to get the dealer (2hours away and then not have a vehicle during the repair period)
Totally understand, MTgladiator21. Sadly though, we are limited in the assistance we can provide without a formal diagnosis from the dealer. Whenever you have a chance to get there though, please reach out again!

Kate
Jeep Cares

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
All the problems I have with my 2021 JTR diesel that I have posted on this forum and Jeep Cares never posted or offered to help me.
Sponsored