First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Hi Alt, 2017 Wrangler, Rcky Mtn
Occupation
Finance
Great update to what they had. The two drawer system gave up to much space and was limiting... I’d think about that with a topper but would I have to beef up the springs to accommodate the extra weight…? Wonder if I could use springs from a taller lift on the rear to compensate and get back to the desired rake?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Way better than before, i felt like the two drawer system was just a waste of all of the bed space while compromising the height of the bed. I use my truck as a truck more times than not so I can't really see myself getting anything like this, but I can see a great use case for a lot of people.

Sponsored

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
Great update to what they had. The two drawer system gave up to much space and was limiting... I’d think about that with a topper but would I have to beef up the springs to accommodate the extra weight…? Wonder if I could use springs from a taller lift on the rear to compensate and get back to the desired rake?
I have the original decked and a leer/century topper/canopy… factory rear squatted 1/2” with the drawers full of recovery gear+the weight of the shell/drawers. 1/2” spacer did the job 🍺👍🏼

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport, 1976 VW poptop
Pretty sweet looking system. Can you easily uninstall, like if you wanted to get a scoop of mulch or something?

Mflowers11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Hi Alt, 2017 Wrangler, Rcky Mtn
Occupation
Finance
Pretty sweet looking system. Can you easily uninstall, like if you wanted to get a scoop of mulch or something?
Weight looks to be 177 lbs. Positive is it’s looks to be built to last, downside is to heavy to be a quick in and out. I would have to get a topper with something like this. Lose the ability to use the tailgate as a tailgate. It would be great for someone in the trades that want somewhere secure for tools, not great for a weekend warrior who needs the space for mulch etc. IMO

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
DAMN....

I have the original two drawer. Looks the single reclaims quite a bit of space. Wonder if the 2 drawer system can be refitted to work with a single.
I watched the installation video for the new one and it looks to be way different in design, guessing any sort of conversion to the new one will be impossible unfortunately.

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition

Kiwi Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Professor
I looked long and hard at the draw system and was worried that I was losing way too much cargo space. The local distributor in Auckland NZ even air freighted a Gladiator hardcover from the US, but then I got 'cold feet'. I really like the idea of the hard top for security purposes and being able to put a load on top. If anyone gets this new system then please post some pictures and reactions, because I'm on the tipping point about whether to purchase or not. Cheers, Jason

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
While it's nice to be able to slide the deck out without opening a cap I wish somebody would make a fridge height drawer system like the one I'm trying to make. It's so hard to find the time to work on it. I like the actual drawer dometic fridge but it's smaller than the cheapo Setpower fridge that I have, plus I want a small freezer section.
Not that I have money but I'd love either a 5' long fridge with a small freezer or a drawer system that can accommodate the taller standard fridges that are on the market.
Jeep Gladiator New Decked System for the Gladiator IMG_4400

The Sigma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Looking for confirmation of the usable space of the interior drawer height as 8". (i.e. the 12" in overall height has dedicated 2-3" at the bottom for the bottom of the drawer/wheels and 1-2" at the top for the deck panel)

rubicon4wheeler

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Safety Supervisor
Does anyone have any pictures of the passenger side rear bed corner with a Decked system installed? I'm curious about its height relative to the bed light because I have a 175-amp Anderson connector installed next to it to power my compressor, inverter, etc. and I'm hoping to not have to butcher the Decked panel to preserve access to the connector.
Sponsored