Sponsored

New Exodus Jeeps High Clearance Rear Bumper

conrfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just finished my nightly Jeep parts binge search and came across a new video from Exodus Jeeps. Looks like they’re selling a custom fabricated high clearance rear bumper/skid combo - haven’t seen anything like this yet. How do you all feel?

Jeep Gladiator New Exodus Jeeps High Clearance Rear Bumper 37451243-307A-41AD-984E-0ABEDC273A68
Jeep Gladiator New Exodus Jeeps High Clearance Rear Bumper EF9B1490-8200-4D37-ACA8-7F29E6B6147E
Sponsored

highoctane

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Many of us use our Jeeps for one primary function, off-roading. I’ll never tow with my Jeep. I like the idea. I’d like it better if it had less of an angle. Maybe trim that black plastic part of the bed that Bubba cut at angle completely level, raising the front of that skid plate up. I get why he built the bumper/skid plate the way he did though, said there are plans to put a fuel cell above it where the spare tire was.

Sponsored

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Watched that video last night too! This is what I hoped would come to market soon. I could care less about towing, really, and he's right-- the hitch could go back on in the event I planned to tow. I bought my gladiator knowing it would hit the rocks. I love, love, love doing things people say can't be done. (long wheelbase wheeling)

Hopefully a vendor with some manufacturing volume capability will be inspired by the design here.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I saw this. He says hes not selling it other then in house because it requires cutting the body. And he said it was like 10 minutes to switch back to the hitch.

I like it & I think the amount of protection it gives is much better then stock on the Sport & match's the rubicon's but with a much improved departure angle.

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I totally dig it. It could use a little direction design-wise, but the concept is spot on. I wonder if you could incorporate the hitch int the design, basically have the bar angle down in the center and then bat-wing up to where the side edges are. Keep it smooth to slide off from things, but still gain the clearance in the corner areas?

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I totally dig it. It could use a little direction design-wise, but the concept is spot on. I wonder if you could incorporate the hitch int the design, basically have the bar angle down in the center and then bat-wing up to where the side edges are. Keep it smooth to slide off from things, but still gain the clearance in the corner areas?
Man I have drug the hitch a bunch of times. Basically every time I go off something step. To do anything you would at the very least need to incorporate a new hitch that is at the top. This gains probably 8 or 10 inches above where the hitch would be dragging at.
Sponsored