Sponsored

New Gladiator owner with a few questions!

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Congrats! Beautiful truck, love the Hydro! Definitely need a tonneau and maybe side steps for the FO and any kids. On the interior I recommend the console and grab bar storage trays. A tow strap or winch if you need it. I also purchased a wireless CarPlay adapter that I leave in the console, but Iā€™m guessing you have Nav on the Rubicon. Bed liner/mat if dealer didnā€™t install. Just purchased some Lange Coyote side mirrors for driving with the doors off. And now, thanks to this thread, Iā€™m going to buy some 303šŸ¤£ As you can see, there are lots of mods and they can add up quick! Definitely second pacing your self, ha! Thereā€™s a great thread out there titled ā€œwhat did you do to your Gladiator todayā€ thatā€™ll give you lots of great ideas on how to drain your wallet.
Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
How do you like the Bestop seat covers? Does Bestop have the covers for the back seat available now? I've been trying to figure out what covers to get for my rig.
The Best Top covers fit well, fairly easy install, mine are gray and plain, the material (canvas or Carhart like) and quality are good and they serve my purpose to protect the factory seat material. I haven't seen or looked for the back seat cover. I keep the back seat folded in the flat position with a Fido cover over the seat. I have had the covers on for 3 months. Overall I have been very satisfied with the Best Top seat covers. My wife does not like that I have covered the plush nice original material.

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Thatā€™s a good video for anyone whoā€™s trim is faded. Iā€™d be curious to see a similar video of applying to new trim as preventative care to see which products cause drying a fading at a faster rate.

OP
OP

Coolhandluke

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon diesel in Hydro Blue
Thanks for the replies! Iā€™ve had a few ideas rolling around in my head about future mods and I think thatā€™s what make this truck so enjoyable. I love to have a vehicle with the ability to kind of mold it into your very own version. I have the Mopar slush mats and will see about the potential need for grab handles. I think my son is a huge fan of the Glad himself. Haha

DF50B2E6-8B62-43DE-99B3-667EB25CBD3A.jpeg

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator owner with a few questions! PXL_20210513_234409544

Hey all, Iā€™m the proud new owner of this beauty. Guess Iā€™m new again to a Jeep my last being a 99 Wrangler. With the black fenders what detailing products do you all use to keep them rich and avoid sun fading? I travel to work on a rough patch of highway where trucks kick up rocks pretty regularly. I ordered a hood protector from quadratic and some door sill guards as well. I traveled 300 miles to get the Gladiator I wanted and was surprised to average 26 mpg on the cruise home. Love the diesel so far. Any recommendations on other first mods/new owner enhancements?
Walked into my local Jeep dealer with every intention of ordering my new JT in that color until I was told I could get one in Sarge Green.

That is a fabulous color and I like it very much.

Have fun outfitting your JT to fit your style.

I've had mine about 5 weeks now and I love it. Added wheels and tires, front bumper & winch and Weather tech floor mats so far, but I'm far from done...

IMG_20210508_164638378_HDR.jpg

OP
OP

Coolhandluke

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon diesel in Hydro Blue
That sarge green and wheel combo is awesome! Whatā€™s your wheel and tire size set up?

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI I was cleaning mine today and was going to go buy some 303 when I remembered I had bought some cleaner for my boat that came very highly recommended. Itā€™s called Vinyl Sauce. So I tried it on the Gladiator and it worked great. I used on the interior, exterior black trim, all weather mats and tonneau cover. Looks like I just drove it off the lot.
Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator owner with a few questions! 94D2D167-2521-4BA3-9ECA-862C25DF91C5
Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator owner with a few questions! 2AF03158-E4E8-48C5-8CF8-BAFE9305893D
Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator owner with a few questions! 523C49C5-3DD7-45CE-8672-132159C41053

Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator owner with a few questions! 3DF7393F-5C29-4F58-8424-71A95BAEA31E

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walked into my local Jeep dealer with every intention of ordering my new JT in that color until I was told I could get one in Sarge Green.

That is a fabulous color and I like it very much.

Have fun outfitting your JT to fit your style.

I've had mine about 5 weeks now and I love it. Added wheels and tires, front bumper & winch and Weather tech floor mats so far, but I'm far from done...

Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator owner with a few questions! 3DF7393F-5C29-4F58-8424-71A95BAEA31E
Awesome truck! Love those rims with the sarge. Nice!

Mad Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Far Northwest Deep East Texas in the Dirty South
Website
www.best-motorcycle.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Wrangler Sahara
She's a beauty. Love the color and the color coordinated top.
It's curious that the fenders are not color coordinated, too.

Sponsored

Eagle22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired...sort of
Great looking color! I have the painted fenders on the Overland, but use the 303 on the trim. Most useful mods so far have been the tonneau cover, and Line-X in the bed. Dead pedal has been a great addition. My wife loves the Bestop Sunrider soft top

alyn

First Name
Alyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator,2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Retired
Could never get the front bumper on my '16 JKU back-to-black. Gave up. My '21 Graphite JT has a LINE-X'd bed and a Ultra Flex hard cover. Had to have the slush mats and they came with the truck.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Welcome back to the Club! Great looking Jeep.

I am not the guy to be asking about ā€œwhat elseā€œ should you do. I have zero self control. šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Enjoy the new ride !

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
JEEP; Just empty every pocket.....amp research rock slides and electric steps for us old folks, weathertec mats front and rear, quake led tail lights, rubberduck on antenna, 35s ordered and weathertec phone holder, ceramic coat on the paint so it always looks new, and more as soon as I get back my credit card priveleges from the wife.
Sponsored