First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
They are going to the same switch as he original led fogs. Top center of the light switch.
Sponsored

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I’m just wondering if other people are having problems with the max lights. Primarily a problem when the vehicle shuts off during the stop/start system cycle. My guess is that they are shutting off to conserve power when the engine is cycled off. Problem is that they don’t come back on unless I restart the Jeep. Diode Dynamics is on this post will they chime in?
Did you call Diode Dynamics? Seems like a better way to contact them than hoping for a comment on an old thread on a forum...

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
@Diode Dynamics

Are these designed to be an upgrade for those didn’t get the LED lighting or those without?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
Do you find you have to shut them off for incoming traffic? We get lots of bad storms here and the output does look amazing
Hey there!

Our SS3 Sport, Pro, and Max power level are all SAE-compliant for legal on-road use.

When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving White pattern meets SAE J581 standard as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.

As stated above, it's highly important to adjust the aim of your SS3 LED fog light kit.

This video might be helpful:

Still waiting to hear why my SS3 max fogs keep shutting off with the start/stop system never to come back on.
Thanks for reaching out, and I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

No need to worry, all Stage Series products include a worry-free 8-year warranty!

For all warranty and troubleshooting-related inquiries, please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to further assist you!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
@Diode Dynamics

Are these designed to be an upgrade for those didn’t get the LED lighting or those without?
Our SS3 LED fog light kit is a significant upgrade from the factory reflector halogen fog lamps due to the use of our high-power LED chips paired with our patent-pending TIR optics!

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics LED_Pod_TIR_Optic_Forum_Graphic

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics ss3-typea_80370_

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics SS3_Yellow_LED_Pod_Wall_Output_Collage

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics ss3-typea_80373_

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 187385485_10225999264269051_6575675642040914203_n
Our SS3 Pro is 2x as bright as our SS3 Sport and our SS3 Max is 40% brighter than our SS3 Pro.

You can learn more here:

Please, feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Our SS3 LED fog light kit is a significant upgrade from the factory reflector halogen fog lamps due to the use of our high-power LED chips paired with our patent-pending TIR optics!

LED_Pod_TIR_Optic_Forum_Graphic.jpg

ss3-typea_80370_.jpg

SS3_Yellow_LED_Pod_Wall_Output_Collage.jpg

ss3-typea_80373_.jpg

187385485_10225999264269051_6575675642040914203_n.jpg
Our SS3 Pro is 2x as bright as our SS3 Sport and our SS3 Max is 40% brighter than our SS3 Pro.

You can learn more here:

Please, feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sorry that was poorly worded. Are your LED fog lights an improvement over the factory LED fog lights that come with the LED package? I don’t know the specs of the factory LED lighting package.

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Any idea when you'll get the backlogged Max's shipped?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Sorry that was poorly worded. Are your LED fog lights an improvement over the factory LED fog lights that come with the LED package? I don’t know the specs of the factory LED lighting package.
Yes, our SS3 LED fog light kit is far superior compared to the factory LED package offered from Jeep.

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics 1631200687465

The beam pattern, build components, and light intensity data can be found under our specifications tab to learn more!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2020-2021-jeep-gladiator.html

Any idea when you'll get the backlogged Max's shipped?
All inventory statuses can be found directly on our website listings.

The SS3 Max LED pods as a pair with universal mounting brackets are on a 3-4 week backorder. However, they typically ship faster than the displayed lead time.

Then the SS3 Max LED fog light kit for the Jeep Gladiator states 40 SS3 Max LED fog lights kits in stock for 6000K cool white. The SS3 Max LED fog light kit in 3000K states 33 kits in stock ready to ship.

Please, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
Do you find you have to shut them off for incoming traffic? We get lots of bad storms here and the output does look amazing
I get an occasional flash but I mostly think that comes from people not liking the yellow and staring directly in them. I've passed at least 30 police officers including state troopers and haven't been stopped. I'll also go over a week without getting a flash. They are bright though.

Sponsored

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Talked to Matt at Diode Dynamics and he believes the ecu might need a reset. Just disconnect the battery for a few and reconnect. First I’m just going to try using the lights once im on the highway and leave them off in town. Otherwise he said an anti-flicker module might be needed. Great customer service at least and I do love the lights when they are working.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
xm8DZDK.jpg

Don’t miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Stage Series Fog Light Kits, with coupon code “LABOR” at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode flag tee when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
*Sale excludes preorders.*​

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
@Diode Dynamics

Any images of the SS3 amber backlight I’m seeing listed on the ordering page?
KX9W0Wc.jpg

9dU4OI4.jpg

mqy0DoO.jpg

Here you go, Ron!

Just a heads up, we're running 15% off sitewide for our Black Friday sale that just launched for anyone interested. You can use the code "BF21" to save!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored