New to tire buying

Dan1227

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport
I have a sport s and im wondering what is a reliable site to get wheels and tires from i look it up and there are hundreds of sites any personal recommendations
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
if your completely new id recommend Custom offsets,i bought my wheels from there,but my last order i had a very difficult time with them with a somewhat damaged wheel,but yeah

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Quadratec has a nice selection of Jeep replica wheels that are wider than stock and have a different offset.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I have always used Discount Tire when buying wheels and tires. I want a local place that is responsible for the whole process, in case there are any issues. If I'm just getting tires, I shop Discount Tire and Sam's Club, depending on what I need and what vehicle they are going on.

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
Welcome to the rabbit hole of wheel / tire selection....

rockcityphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
Welcome to the rabbit hole of wheel / tire selection....
No kidding. I spent way too long looking at photos trying to narrow down my wheel options when I was getting ready to replace mine. I thought I had the tires all picked out too and then when I went to the shop they talked me into the Falken Wildpeak AT3W instead of the BFG K02 because the Falkens are better in snow.

Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
I would second Quadratec, they seemed to have the best price on the tires I wanted by quite a large margin. They have tire/wheel + mounting and balancing package deal also. If you are in a hurry, maybe shop elsewhere as they seem to be very low on stock currently. Hoping my order comes in by the end of the month.

Dawg Fan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversay Gladiator
I am a big Discount Tire fan, I have bought all my tires for the last ten years and never had any problems. Course they do have several stores around me. They may even price match if you ask!

M0untainM4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 Gladiator, 2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2020 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke
Do Discount Tire… they will price match and to top it off you get free tire rotations. Discount Tire is everywhere. Reach out to @Discount Tire here in the forums. Don helped me not only get a price match on my wheels but also got me discounts that nobody else offered.
Sponsored