Sponsored

No max tow and heated seats with Altitude ?

pretzelday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I’m in the same boat. While max tow and cold weather show available on the order guide for the Altitude, Daniel Gupton was telling me he can’t order this combo at this time.

I talked to the FCA chat and they were useless and just told me the combination was available on the website builder for the 22 gladiator.

Daniel told me earlier this week he would see if he could find more info, I was planning on following up with him again on Monday.
I was just told the same thing about cold weather on altitude . This is getting infuriating .
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Altitude, Ford Edge
I got update from my dealer, Max Tow can be added on sport S, but no cold whether for sport S or Altitude for now. Black wheels can be ordered on sport S.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
I got update from my dealer, Max Tow can be added on sport S, but no cold whether for sport S or Altitude for now. Black wheels can be ordered on sport S.
That bites. I have been looking at both the Sport S and Altitude models. Cold weather group was on my list when I order.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
So I was just playing with the site configurator and as soon as I put on the rear splash guards it added the Max Tow package. WIth the Max Tow package comes the upgraded wheels (no longer the basic black tires). Is this what you're talking about? It looks like if you get the Max Tow the basic black wheels are out and you get upgraded dark wheels (almost looks like Rubi wheels?), though I can't find anything about them on the configurator.

Sponsored

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
That bites. I have been looking at both the Sport S and Altitude models. Cold weather group was on my list when I order.
That cant be correct, unless something changed very recently. I ordered a sport s with max tow and cold weather package on 12-1. Jeep chat is now saying it moved from paint to trim and is almost done.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That cant be correct, unless something changed very recently. I ordered a sport s with max tow and cold weather package on 12-1. Jeep chat is now saying it moved from paint to trim and is almost done.
I didn't think 22's started production until January or very late December? Maybe that's just the 4xe?

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
I didn't think 22's started production until January or very late December? Maybe that's just the 4xe?
They def started the 22's before January. I originally ordered a different build for a 22 on 11-17-21, but I wanted to add some options, so my dealer cancelled the original order and we placed a new one on 12-1-21. Jeep sent the original one I ordered (on 11-17-21) to the dealer anyway and it has been on their lot for two weeks now.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Sport S with Max Tow and the cold weather package. 2021. Not sure if they changed things but it sounds like he needs a new dealer.

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
Thats not true. Here is a pic from my 12-1-21 order for a Sport S with max tow and cold weather package. According to Jeep chat it is almost done.

Jeep Gladiator No max tow and heated seats with Altitude ? 20220111_095632

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a Sport S with Max Tow and the cold weather package. 2021. Not sure if they changed things but it sounds like he needs a new dealer.
& @Ar4130 He is looking to get an Altitude. I believe it is a separate package that won't show as Sport when ordering (could be wrong). If you ordered the altitude can you correct me on this please and I'll change this.

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
Available on Sport, Sport S and Altitude, which is just a sport variant (not high altitude). Use to be freedom edition too, but F.E. is no longer avail for 2022
Maybe its an issue with the Altitude specifically.
Sport S seems is still good to go.

OP
OP

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats not true. Here is a pic from my 12-1-21 order for a Sport S with max tow and cold weather package. According to Jeep chat it is almost done.

Jeep Gladiator No max tow and heated seats with Altitude ? 20220111_095632
What wheels are you getting?

OP
OP

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just spoke to them. I want black wheels and the dealer told me if i add a cold weather package, they cant select those wheels for some reason, so looks like that cold weather can be added but then there is no option to get black wheels. According to website, black wheels comes with cold package, but dealer can’t confirm it.

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
I just spoke to them. I want black wheels and the dealer told me if i add a cold weather package, they cant select those wheels for some reason, so looks like that cold weather can be added but then there is no option to get black wheels. According to website, black wheels comes with cold package, but dealer can’t confirm it.
That was pretty much what I was told. My salesman said it was not allowing him to select both cold weather and black wheels. He was not sure why and asked me if I had a preference. I went with cold weather, figuring worst case I can/probably will update to new wheels anyway. He could not say what wheels I would end up with at the time and I still do not know what I am getting lol. Sucks because I really dont like the silver and was hoping to hold off on wheels for a bit. Fingers crossed for black wheels.

Interesting thing is... if you try to build a 22 Sport S online and add the black wheels, it automatically adds cold weather. Remove cold weather and it removes the black wheels. Select cold weather first and it leaves the silver wheels. Mine should be done sometime this week and am hoping to have access to the build sheet / window sticker soon to check on the wheels.
Sponsored