• Start date
  • Watchers 67

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Tri-City if you are ordering for sure. Easy to work with. I was able to get my order in with a few emails and one phone call.
100% .. Work with Travis at Tri-City. Very knowledgeable, no hassle and easy to work with. Worth the drive to Eden, NC.
Sponsored

Rujonesfamily

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scrambler
Anyone recommend a good dealership Around the Raleigh / Fayettville areas? I will be ordering a Gladiator in a few months and wanted to know if there were any recommended dealerships. I’m willing to drive a bit (2 hours / 150 miles) if the recommended dealership is willing to work with me. Thanks!
If willing to go further, I got mine for 6 below invoice at Neuwirth (now Hendricks) jeep in Wilmington. All negotiating was done by text. Got the same deal for my wife as well without negotiating. I'll be happy to pass along Dana's number if you like. She was easy to deal with.

MDMackey78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR
If willing to go further, I got mine for 6 below invoice at Neuwirth (now Hendricks) jeep in Wilmington. All negotiating was done by text. Got the same deal for my wife as well without negotiating. I'll be happy to pass along Dana's number if you like. She was easy to deal with.
Much appreciated and yes, please pass along Dana’s number. I could make it a minivacation to stay out there overnight with the family. Thank you!

MDMackey78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR
100% .. Work with Travis at Tri-City. Very knowledgeable, no hassle and easy to work with. Worth the drive to Eden, NC.
Thank you. I’ll reach out to Travis when I’m getting closer.

Rujonesfamily

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scrambler
Much appreciated and yes, please pass along Dana’s number. I could make it a minivacation to stay out there overnight with the family. Thank you!
Dana Sanantonio
917-340-1053

Only met her by luck for a test drive. Negotiated everything by phone/text after.

Definitely use tread lightly.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Right on! Ordered my 2021 JTR Diesel on 7/11. Just got to paint stage yesterday. Expect it at the dealership first week of October!

Killing me!! :time:
You might get lucky. Mine jumped through the build pretty quickly. Mine got transported by surprise like the night it arrived at the rail yard. Sadly I had to wait a week to get it due to work/kids/drive.

Advguy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel, '19 Volvo XC40
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Anyone recommend a good dealership Around the Raleigh / Fayettville areas? I will be ordering a Gladiator in a few months and wanted to know if there were any recommended dealerships. I’m willing to drive a bit (2 hours / 150 miles) if the recommended dealership is willing to work with me. Thanks!
I agree - Tri-City in Eden NC. Call Travis

Sponsored

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
I know I've asked in the past, but does anyone have any suggestions for stuff around Winston-Salem that's not Uwharrie? Even if it's just some dirt roads. I'm looking for stuff 30-45 minutes away.

I was on my way back from PA and we stopped in Woodstock, VA last night so we could hit Peter's Mill Run this morning and then finish the last four hours of the drive back to W-S after. We only made it about a half mile up the trail before my son, 3 years old, was complaining it was too bumpy, so I had to turn back. I really want to get him into trail riding and exploring, but I apparently need to ease him into it more. We explored a bunch of rough back roads in CO before we left, but so far I haven't been able to find anything even close in the local area. Best I've seen are some roads running along farmer's fields, but I assume they don't want me riding my truck down those.

cdaynola

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Hello everyone I am in Charlotte, I am new to the Jeep world. Just bought a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport and absolutely love it. I would love to be able to do some of the rides around this area. I have some work on it but it is stock for now.

brookie0907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ UR 2020 JT Rubicon
Hello everyone I am in Charlotte, I am new to the Jeep world. Just bought a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport and absolutely love it. I would love to be able to do some of the rides around this area. I have some work on it but it is stock for now.
I'm not informed about trails near WS or Charlotte, but there are tons of Forest Roads and more challenging options a little more west. Such as in the Pisgah Forest region in Caldwell, Burke, and McDowell counties. Gaia GPS or something similar can show you where.
Sponsored