area5179

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Yes, that's a safe estimate.

Here's the measurements from driver front corner to passenger rear corner (slightly smaller due to the fuel filler neck)...
IMG_6471.jpg

And from passenger front corner to driver back corner...
IMG_6472.jpg
Thanks a bunch. My bag is 68" so I'll have plenty of space to fit it!
Sponsored

Ghost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Field Safety Rep
I know this is probably a long shot but has anybody measured the trail rail system bolt spacing inside the bed. I am trying to do a DIY rail system and for some odd reason when it comes to transferring my tape mesurements ( both painters tape and mechanical tape measure) onto the unistrut I bought it is way off. So if anybody has a trail rail system and/or has removed it for a project i would really appreciate the information.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I know this is probably a long shot but has anybody measured the trail rail system bolt spacing inside the bed. I am trying to do a DIY rail system and for some odd reason when it comes to transferring my tape mesurements ( both painters tape and mechanical tape measure) onto the unistrut I bought it is way off. So if anybody has a trail rail system and/or has removed it for a project i would really appreciate the information.
Why don't you make the holes in your rails slightly bigger? I was able to make rails out of wood and got the holes lined up pretty well. I wonder why you're having such trouble.

Chestnut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 WRX, 2017 Forester XT, 2021 JTO
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Does any one have the distance from inside the hard top roof to the middle of the rear window?

I"m trying to make a top lift and was going to go inside the window and put a brace on the top.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Can I get measurements of the space between the axle and frame? Front and rear? I would appreciate this for multiple models too. (I think my JTR is sagging)
(I see the measurements from wheel center to bottom of fender but not sure what is considered the bottom, outer edge? liner? the lip that is an inch in?)
Thanks!!

Sponsored

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
According to the Jeep Brouchure, the Mojave width is about 74 inches....Does anyone know how exactly that is measured?

Does it include the mirrors (unfolded)?

Are the two front fenders the widest part of the truck or are the mirrors the widest part of the truck?

Thanks in advance.

DrPlastic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 H-D Breakout, '21 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician/Mechanic
If you have a stock Willys Gladiator and you installed nerf/side step or step bars, I am looking for the height of the side steps from the ground. I am short legged. shopping for side steps.

TIA

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
If you have a stock Willys Gladiator and you installed nerf/side step or step bars, I am looking for the height of the side steps from the ground. I am short legged. shopping for side steps.

TIA
I don’t have a Willy’s but my Rubicon has Quadratec side steps on it and my 5’ wife has no problem getting in/out. I’m sure a step would suit you fine. It’s more about having a step that sticks out a few inches to get a foothold on than how high the step is.

DrPlastic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 H-D Breakout, '21 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician/Mechanic
Stock Rubicons sit higher than a stock Willys. Thanks

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I need a measurement on the trail rails in the bed. What is the distance between the left and right side rails. I have the RAM rails in my Power Wagon. And have the rail mounted tool box that slides in the rails. I want to see if the box will fit.

Sponsored

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
I need a measurement on the trail rails in the bed. What is the distance between the left and right side rails. I have the RAM rails in my Power Wagon. And have the rail mounted tool box that slides in the rails. I want to see if the box will fit.
56 3/8" between left and right trail rails

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
I posted this in the wrong place earlier- what's the height and width of the fuel door?