First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Technician
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves E79F8AB0-E7A2-4A26-B952-FD9465F97DA7
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves D4401D5E-66B9-448A-A20F-2B05CB25D65C
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves B6553163-9204-4FC2-A32B-34BFAD257876
New to the forum and Jeep community. Just bought a new 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 3 weeks ago. Just put nee tires and wheels on this weekend. Decided to go with a polished wheel, haven’t seen many around these days like that. next mods coming are a Fox ATS steering stabilizer and a Hellwig rear sway bar.

Tires: Maxxis Razr MT’s 35x12.50x17LT
Wheels: Mickey Thompson Classic III

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
Mojave looks great and appears the front bumper you added fits snug with the factory skid plate! Any issues mounting or fitment ... ?
Thanks!!
no sir, no issues. Skid fit perfectly back on. It’s a barricade trekker I have on there.

Sponsored

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
I see the need to have all of the high speed kit doesn't only apply to work 😂. I was just used to being used as a defender of an objective for the SF guys to fast rope in on us as we stood there in hand-me-down Army gear with no NODS. So, I never learned to appreciate all of the high speed kit.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I see the need to have all of the high speed kit doesn't only apply to work 😂. I was just used to being used as a defender of an objective for the SF guys to fast rope in on us as we stood there in hand-me-down Army gear with no NODS. So, I never learned to appreciate all of the high speed kit.
listen man. Im here for the designer sunglasses, bespoke tailored suits, boutique watches, salon quality hair, bleeding edge equipment, and fucking room entry.

😎

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
Has anyone found light bar mounts that fit the Mojave? The ones I've seen say they specifically don't fit the Mojave because of the unique cowling. I love the look of the KC HiLights Pro6, but the only way I can find to mount them on a Mojave is the Rebel Offroad Halo Roof Rack. Any suggestions would be great! *Some light mounts don't say they exclude the Mojave, but I'm hesitant to try them if we already know some don't fit*
I seen a couple of Mojave’s that used the Go Rhino light bar mount. It works because the bottom mount doesn’t go up over the cowl like a lot of them do.

Sponsored

Planerdude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Not going with a lift, going with 315/70/17, almost a 35. Going with 17x8.5 Method wheels with 0 offset. Should not run from what other post have said. 🤞🏻
37/13.5/18. On Motiv 18x9 +18offset, NO lift, bone stock , no rubbing of far😎

F91A1072-BDE0-47BA-9E06-268402EBDF01.jpeg

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone found light bar mounts that fit the Mojave? The ones I've seen say they specifically don't fit the Mojave because of the unique cowling. I love the look of the KC HiLights Pro6, but the only way I can find to mount them on a Mojave is the Rebel Offroad Halo Roof Rack. Any suggestions would be great! *Some light mounts don't say they exclude the Mojave, but I'm hesitant to try them if we already know some don't fit*
The GoRhino cowl mounts fit the Mojave if you use a longer 85mm M6 screw. This pic is not my jeep . I have the same mount for a single light that aslo works on a Mojave with the 85mm screw from Ace
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves Go-Rhino-lightpods-

overland_gobi

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
The GoRhino cowl mounts fit the Mojave if you use a longer 85mm M6 screw. This pic is not my jeep . I have the same mount for a single light that aslo works on a Mojave with the 85mm screw from Ace
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves Go-Rhino-lightpods-
Just installed mine a couple weeks ago and can confirm go rhino mount fits if you’re looking for an a pillar mounting option.

EE3F9CF7-F9B6-45BE-8C52-1E71B21B7F35.jpeg

3060A900-F29F-47FF-9EEE-F746D3668933.jpeg

F9D2AB34-8CC0-4FA3-BAD0-D1AC38C4AFCE.jpeg

Rotor

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator - 2020 Mojave
Occupation
AF Huey Pilot
I seen a couple of Mojave’s that used the Go Rhino light bar mount. It works because the bottom mount doesn’t go up over the cowl like a lot of them do.
Yep, just got pics from another dude. Thank you so much!
Sponsored