***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves

Mojave1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Does anyone happen to know production numbers for the 2020 Mojave?

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
My jeep gladiator mojave with 35 inch tires and rubicon steel front bumper. No lift all stock.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210415_204708

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210415_204708
Looks Awesome, I’m going the same route if Method will ever get the wheels back in stock. My guy at Discount Tire said they told him that they would hopefully be in by the end of the month. 🤞🏻

Rotor

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator - 2020 Mojave
Occupation
AF Huey Pilot
Has anyone found light bar mounts that fit the Mojave? The ones I've seen say they specifically don't fit the Mojave because of the unique cowling. I love the look of the KC HiLights Pro6, but the only way I can find to mount them on a Mojave is the Rebel Offroad Halo Roof Rack. Any suggestions would be great! *Some light mounts don't say they exclude the Mojave, but I'm hesitant to try them if we already know some don't fit*

Sponsored

Eroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Mojave, Granite
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineering Leader
Anyone install the teraflex Front Sway Bar Disconnects? How did you mount the parking bracket? My reservoir hose passes right over the mounting hole on the passenger side and I don't see a hole on driver side? Drill new holes???
Thanks
Eric

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
Has anyone found light bar mounts that fit the Mojave? The ones I've seen say they specifically don't fit the Mojave because of the unique cowling. I love the look of the KC HiLights Pro6, but the only way I can find to mount them on a Mojave is the Rebel Offroad Halo Roof Rack. Any suggestions would be great! *Some light mounts don't say they exclude the Mojave, but I'm hesitant to try them if we already know some don't fit*
I too would like to know this. It seems there are quite a few things that might not fit the Mojave.
Sponsored