First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Well Kurt and Son and Buddy, we are waiting for the pictures and set of pants drive test review!
Its been one issues after another. Theres been tons of “oh and by the way, this needs to be modified”

So far:

Teraflex Track bar relocation bracket didnt work with the rest of the set up and had to be tossed. Synergy TBRB is on order. Wont be able to drill out to do drag link flip until this new bracket comes. Rear spacers didnt show up up time, so part of the rear will have to be redone.

Its also been one thing after a fucking nother of “oh by the way; these 10 things have to be modified too....” and the fabtech instructions are literally one step better than “open box. Remove parts. Install lift.”

We have in:

-drive shaft carrier bearing drop
-springs and seats
-shock extensions
-Clayton control arms front/rear upper/lower
-bump stop extensions
-brake line relocations
-sway links
-Rear track bar relocation bracket
-adjustable rear track bar
-front adjustable track bar
-caster roughed in
-pinion angles roughed in
-wheels centered in wheel wells

Whats left for tomorrow:
-center front axle left/right
-set and adjust tie rod
-set and adjust drag link

And so far? The truck looks fucking TOUGH.
Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Better taking longer but right then making it work and redoing it later! Not bad..... thank God your kid has a holiday from school tomorrow, should be wrapped up for sure!.....jack

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
My Factory bolt would not go through the hole on our Fabtech 3 inch shock extensions???
Not sure why, unless you didn’t get the Mojave specific kit? I used their provided hardware to connect the extensions and the factory bolts to attach the extension to the axle. No issues.

Redjk07

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Self Employed
Not sure why, unless you didn’t get the Mojave specific kit? I used their provided hardware to connect the extensions and the factory bolts to attach the extension to the axle. No issues.
That is probably the reason it was just a Fabtech extension kit wasn't no biggie just had to buy a $24 drill bit to drill 4 holes !!! LOL Just another one to add to the collection!

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Well.....driving around in snow today, told my wife ,let's check and see if rear locker works in 4H........Nope!
I read that little book they give us , Yup, supposed to work in 4H, with off road button pushed and ESC off. Called dealer talked to servce manager, who said not sure it is supposed to work, but Jack you have the only Mojave we sold that probably checked. I told him it was on jeep webste as an improvement for the 2021, and also selectrac, which was why I waited to get the 2021. Plus all the nutcases on Gladiator forum also know it!, He'll get back to me, but said we'll get it to work if they said it should. Being able to reach down and hit two buttons next to each before heading up a steep snowy hill would be nice, doesn't happen, I would rather have the limited slip my wife's JL has.

I also stumbled across why so many gladiator owners ask the most simple questions like "what does this button do?", Jeep put the owners manual in a camo bag, they don't even see it....what an oversight by FCA unbelivable!.....Jack

Sponsored

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Well.....driving around in snow today, told my wife ,let's check and see if rear locker works in 4H........Nope!
I read that little book they give us , Yup, supposed to work in 4H, with off road button pushed and ESC off. Called dealer talked to servce manager, who said not sure it is supposed to work, but Jack you have the only Mojave we sold that probably checked. I told him it was on jeep webste as an improvement for the 2021, and also selectrac, which was why I waited to get the 2021. Plus all the nutcases on Gladiator forum also know it!, He'll get back to me, but said we'll get it to work if they said it should. Being able to reach down and hit two buttons next to each before heading up a steep snowy hill would be nice, doesn't happen, I would rather have the limited slip my wife's JL has.

I also stumbled across why so many gladiator owners ask the most simple questions like "what does this button do?", Jeep put the owners manual in a camo bag, they don't even see it....what an oversight by FCA unbelivable!.....Jack
Don't just hit the esc ... hold it for either 5 or 10 seconds... I would be able to tell you which but I can't seem to find my manual right now 😀

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I'll try it, off road plus takes ESC out and it lights up as off, but worth a try. I'm home with 800 foot snow covered driveway up a hill, should know soon if I can find my fob, I put it with owners manual!....Jack

enrico_pallazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler & 21 Mojave
Occupation
Opera singer, occasional umpire

I've only had my Mojave for a week, but I was fiddling around with that switch the other day and it would not engage. You'd flip it and it would show it was working but then the rear locker light would turn off. I figured I'd read about it later, but sounds pretty odd for the dealer service dept to now know.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Real life test in Jax driveway of 2021 Mojave in 4H engaging rear locker!
It worked, was in 4WH, pushed offroad button, off road showed up in display and ESC off, then pushed esc button for about five seconds until it chimed , hit rear locker and away I went! Thanks, still would like to elminate hitting and holding the esc button so long, so we'll see! Speaking of seeing ,I did an excellent video on phone but can't seem to load it as too large a file, I'll work on that and see what I can do ....jack

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Fyi ~350lb cargo compressed the fabtech rear springs 1/2 inch.
Sponsored