First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I was going to order mine with the AUX switches, but now I'm going to opt out and go with the Switch Pros 9100. Its solidstate design is perfect, I know its almost double the price, but the functions it offers, plus having 8 switches is a better option for me. Its better to have more then you need, then not enough.
Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
I almost bought the RC system and now I’m glad I waited. The S-Tech doesn’t have “RC” on all the switches. It looks a little better without that branding in my opinion.
exact same with me, I like the lasfit because they looked factory, then I started thinking that everything else on my Jeep will look aftermarket, and I liked the look of the flip switches so I had RC in the cart a few times. Honestly I don't think I'd ever see a difference in the S-Tech and RC, but for a 60% savings over the RC, these S-Tech switches will do everything that I need.

JTR_SD

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical engineer

Sponsored

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Retired
The RC switch covers are replaceable. Just pop them off and replace with blanks or custom. Super easy. I have the RC kit and like it...

DublF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
Occupation
Veteran, Retired Correctional Stationary Engineer
Northridge4x4 has some awesome deals right now on s-tech switches. $65 for their “heritage” 6 switch system, but I think all their s-tech is under $100 right now. Killer deal when the s-tech site wants $250 for the same thing.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...jljt-h-s-tech-heritage-edition-6-switch-panel

the s-tech system is a nice old, school wires, switches, and relays set up- no circuit boards to worry about.
Thanks for that link. I got the last one. Exactly what I have been looking for.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Gladiator Options if you no aux switches? IMG_3309

Very happy with my Voswitch set up.
I have used this setup for over a year, very happy with it. I have front driving lights, backup lights, seat heaters and 1000 watt invertor.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I'm using the Homelink buttons on the sunvisor to control this wireless remote switch. Just mount this in a decent waterproof plastic box in your engine bay, run your wires through a waterproof strain relief and you don't need to run anything through the firewall.

https://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Perfor..._rd_i=B000BRJF62&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_14_sc
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/options-if-you-no-aux-switches.49735/post-809049
You don’t even need a waterproof box, just a dry location. I put mine by the battery and haven’t had any trouble.

Kevin

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
The RC switch covers are replaceable. Just pop them off and replace with blanks or custom. Super easy. I have the RC kit and like it...
Do you have the upper dash rocker switches or the lower dash with the circular switches? I have found replacement rockers, but not for the lower switch bank.

Sponsored

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Retired
I have the upper switch bank. In addition to being easier to manipulate at night, the standard size let me replace one of them with a USB dual outlet for my phone and gps tablet. No more cords hanging off the dash!
Jeep Gladiator Options if you no aux switches? dash005
Jeep Gladiator Options if you no aux switches? dash003

I drilled the switch panel and installed 67 designs 20mm mounts on each end... Works great.
Jeep Gladiator Options if you no aux switches? dash004

A bit of sleuthing on the web had me hooked up with shorty-right angle USB cables appropriate for my devices...
For power to the USB outlet (with voltmeter!) I tapped into the cigarette lighter power and ground circuit.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I just had my dealer install my factory aux switches . I purchsed them and the labor to install when I bought my Mojave . Switch was backordered for a long time . Dealer did a great job and had my speedo calibrated for the 35's while it was there . Switch was 400 and labor was 300 . Labor I can understand but I hated paying 400 for the switch .
How much did your dealer charge for the speedo calibration?

MarkyMark80

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
I have used this setup for over a year, very happy with it. I have front driving lights, backup lights, seat heaters and 1000 watt invertor.
I’m buying some after market seat heaters and didn’t think to wire them into this. Great idea!
Sponsored

Last edited: