Sponsored

Our latest Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck renderings!

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
BEAUTIFUL! Now I have to figure out how to graft the front clip of my 79' Cherokee parts car on it!

1979 Jeep Cherokee in Gettysburg.jpg
That thing needs to be running!
Sponsored

Link Pin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sahara, 1999 Sport 6.0 4L Manual
Occupation
Retired
Yep, restore it! (My neck was killing me, had to fix
cherokee.jpg
)

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
BEAUTIFUL! Now I have to figure out how to graft the front clip of my 79' Cherokee parts car on it!

You should buy a used Power wagon and put the body on it. :)

I actually thought about doing that with the Gladiator with the Razor Grill.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I want that Cherokee! I'm thinking that thing Frankensteined onto a Ram 1500 Ecodiesel chassis would be the shizzle dizzle.

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
Oooh. Narrow track Cherokees are fairly uncommon. That one is beautiful. Don't you dare chop it up lol

Sponsored

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
Interesting that the render has a key hole in the lower left of the tailgate. Is this a hint at a JL style swinging gate? Or a multi fold down swing gate? I'm fairly convinced that Jay is receiving these "renderings" from Jeeps designers or works for Jeep. HAHAHA. The final JL renderings were nearly spot on and these look about the same.
I'll be super disappointed if it ends up being a swing out gate. Multifunction tailgate would be sweet though.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I've said it before a multifunction tailgate would be great. If I had to choose one a regular drop down would be my choice.
The super duper multi-function GMC tailgate is pretty cool, but that is about the only cool thing on that truck. Think it's too massive to adapt to Jeep use unfortunately

Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Very happy to see something new, thanks @JAY ! Any chance we can see something in a soft top, or even topless? And maybe in Mojito!?

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
After staring at these even more, I may actually be a tiny bit disappointed if this represents the final result. I really like the character of the rolled bedrails and black external tie downs, and the way the bed angles in to the cab is a nice detail that I'm sorry to see go. I know it's probably less practical than just having the cab be a square box, but it looks better the other way...

All in all, it's not as if I don't like it, it's just a little... boring.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After staring at these even more, I may actually be a tiny bit disappointed if this represents the final result. I really like the character of the rolled bedrails and black external tie downs, and the way the bed angles in to the cab is a nice detail that I'm sorry to see go. I know it's probably less practical than just having the cab be a square box, but it looks better the other way...

All in all, it's not as if I don't like it, it's just a little... boring.
It is still just a rendering, but even if unchanged from what's shown, it'll likely look bada$$. We know from the early leaked CAD model that there will be a vertical split between the cab and bed, but the fender flare cutting across on the slant will lend a nice styling line. I'm so excited for this thing I can hardly hold my mud.

2019-Jeep-Scrambler-JT-CAD-Drawing.png

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
It is still just a rendering, but even if unchanged from what's shown, it'll likely look bada$$. We know from the early leaked CAD model that there will be a vertical split between the cab and bed, but the fender flare cutting across on the slant will lend a nice styling line. I'm so excited for this thing I can hardly hold my mud.

2019-Jeep-Scrambler-JT-CAD-Drawing.png
It’ll look better than any other truck in its class - of that I have no doubt. Especially with a little lift and some 37s. I really want those lipped bedrails and tie downs though!

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
I like it. All of it. It'd be nice if we could mount the tire on the tailgate or beside the bed or something

I really hope they have yellow as an option. They don't seem to have it available for the JL :(
Sponsored