Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Are you using the same case as @Commodus? The cross bed one, that is? My Gladiator has not arrived, so I cannot go measure it, but I am wondering if the side mount containers like the BX50 and BX 80 would fit between the tailgate the the wheel well. The BX50 17.3'' while the BX80 is 25'' wide.

I am also wondering if there is a way to secure them to the Molle Panels that would allow security, more versatility, and still make it relatively reasonable to remove the container when desired.

Do you think these containers will hold up sitting in the bed of the truck NOT under a cover? We used Pelican cases in the desert for years without issue, so I would imagine these would be no different, minus perhaps a little color fad with time.
I believe we are both using the 135 model so it will fit under the tonneau. I have it mounted between the wheel wells with no problem. I used the Pelican mount just because I didn’t want it moving or bouncing on the trails but can be mounted in other ways. It is guaranteed to be air tight so no worries about no cover
Sponsored

Blindjustice1787

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I believe we are both using the 135 model so it will fit under the tonneau. I have it mounted between the wheel wells with no problem. I used the Pelican mount just because I didn’t want it moving or bouncing on the trails but can be mounted in other ways. It is guaranteed to be air tight so no worries about no cover
They seem pretty nice. Just curious if they will fit how I want them to fit. I need to find that measurement!

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker
For those that have this case what are your reviews after long-term use? Thanks!

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
For those that have this case what are your reviews after long-term use? Thanks!
Even though it was expensive and does take up a little over a third of the bed space I love that I can leave in the bed and not worry about it using their cargo system to keep it locked in. Also it is great to know I have all my recovery, floor jack and compressor in one spot

RubiNewbCB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Hoe, 90 Fox body 393W
Occupation
USN Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD Contractor
Nothing gets in these things for 30 bucks they can't be beat. It's absolutely dumping rain here in TN so I figured I'd show them off.
PXL_20220217_155453575.MP.jpg
Which size are these? I have the smaller size and can fit 4 of them between the tailgate and Gladdy Board, very convenient option.

Sponsored

AXISJT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler, Gladiator ecodiesel sport
Occupation
Lab manager
Which size are these? I have the smaller size and can fit 4 of them between the tailgate and Gladdy Board, very convenient option.
They are the biggest ones as far as I'm aware I think there like 20 gal or something. I can fit 5 total in the bed 10 if I stack them

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Yeah these are great bins and they fit nicely under the soft tonneau cover. Being waterproof, dust doesn’t get inside which is a big plus. Like most things, the price jumped a few bucks but now they’re also avail in black which is darn cool. On the product page, HD gives Jeep some luv.
Jeep Gladiator Pelican BX135 Cargo Case D2056F3C-5845-434A-8549-4DEE00A48654

Jeep Gladiator Pelican BX135 Cargo Case F491EB00-BEF0-4A3F-88FE-87CEF9C8E60A

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker
absolutely loved it. I moved on to a 392 JL now and probably need to sell it.
I'd buy it but NC is a little far for me...