Sponsored

Post lift kits as they become available...

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I've been all over Instagram asking about what people have been using to lift some of the already lifted JTs I see. It looks like nothing is available yet beyond a custom setup and shop. I just wanted to start this thread as sure its one of the first things many are going to want to do. I would think with the front half similar to the JL this shouldn't take long. Please post any aftermarket lifts as they become available.
Sponsored

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
At the moment the only lift available is the 2” Mopar lift and it is currently only available through a dealer.

OP
OP
jeepdriva

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
At the moment the only lift available is the 2” Mopar lift and it is currently only available through a dealer.
Cool, I know it exists, can it actually be purchased and installed as of today.

Sponsored

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
Cool, I know it exists, can it actually be purchased and installed as of today.
Yes, my dealer has a few in stock and on another thread here others posted the same.

OP
OP
jeepdriva

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Yes, my dealer has a few in stock and on another thread here others posted the same.
Anyone know what the cost for the lift and the labor to put it on at the dealer.

PalmerJeepRoswell

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Parts Manager
I've been all over Instagram asking about what people have been using to lift some of the already lifted JTs I see. It looks like nothing is available yet beyond a custom setup and shop. I just wanted to start this thread as sure its one of the first things many are going to want to do. I would think with the front half similar to the JL this shouldn't take long. Please post any aftermarket lifts as they become available.
Mopar lifts are available. I currently have 10 in stock and selling fast.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Rough Country has a 2.5 inch leveling kit now.

Fat Bob's garage has a 2.5 inch spacer lift.

Sponsored

kyleking777

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKRU
All of those void warranty, no?
Well, depends what part of the warranty you’re talking about. If you lift it 6.5” and put 37s on your jeep, and then go in and complain your ball joints are going out at 30k miles, yeah that’s not going to be covered.

I assume that’s with all lifts. If they can determine whatever is going wrong is because of the lift, they will use that to not cover it.

I had a weather seal issue on my 2014 JKUR that was lifted with 37s, and they replaced it no questions asked.

So, yes to mechanical things affected by the lift.

No to powetrain and everything else bumper to bumper.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Lift noob here.
I see the mopar kit comes with Fox shocks. How will these compare to the oem fox shocks that will come on the Rubicon from factory?
If I install the mopar kit, will the take off parts from my Rubicon fetch any money on the used market?
Sponsored