Sponsored

Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
To add to the craziness, I just had a dealership call me, and say that I can order a gladiator now. They sent me to the jeepgladiatorlaubchedition.com site, which now directs to the Jeep.com website. They are a week late. Unbelievable that Jeep can’t even clue their dealers into what’s happening. It’s been a mess this whole process.

Also, my build priority changed from 99 to 01.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
To add to the craziness, I just had a dealership call me, and say that I can order a gladiator now. They sent me to the jeepgladiatorlaubchedition.com site, which now directs to the Jeep.com website. They are a week late. Unbelievable that Jeep can’t even clue their dealers into what’s happening. It’s been a mess this whole process.
I just got a phone call too. Said I could order any kind I wanted, even later available colors. Obviously I don’t believe them that I can order a sting gray sport s. But I just don’t get why this process is so confusing for everyone.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A dealer just called me and said they have allocation for me to order an LE. This dealer is far away, I wanted to use my local dealer, as such, I’ve already placed an order with my local dealer. With all the confusion, I hope I get my ordered gladiator, as I sald earlier, though, if something happens and I’m not able to get an LE, I’ll just order what I want. It will probably be a little cheaper, too. I’m not really interested in the adaptive upgrades.

Sponsored

donnie1945

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk 2007 jk
Travis,
Both chat customer support and voice customer support have confirmed that "BG" is not a "Bad Order". It is just FCA figuring out the process for the orders. Mine went from BX to BG, but FCA is telling me the order is still progressing and it is "normal"...

I did not order from the dealer the concierge forwarded me to, but I absolutely went through the pre-order site to reserve one. Hopefully that didn't confuse things.

Truly appreciating your insights though! Hope we don't "get on your nerves" asking all these questions!

Aaron
I was told had to go to dealer to confirm order

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok.....I got an update. My build sheet now says BG. But, my dealership passed on a number for FCA, I called them, and the woman who answered was very nice. She said that BG is where I want to be right now and that the process is working. So...rest assured, if you’re in BG, all is well.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Mine is now BG. And per the FCA Rep sounds like that is what all are in that he has been seeing lately. He thinks it is basically a holding corral until they are ready for scheduling. I’m also attaching a link to a page with order code explanation. The definition for BG is “BG – order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status” so that holding corral makes sense.

https://www.jeepfan.com/tech/chrysler-jeep-vehicle-order-codes/

71612DE3-42B5-4395-B3A7-36E8638864AA.jpeg

TamuPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJU
Occupation
Attorney
I just feel like with all this chaos, you will find a bunch of LE's at dealer lots. I don't believe that all of them are sold out at this point...
I can tell you they have not. I got a call from my dealer seeing i I wanted to place an order for one yesterday. I asked "I thought they had all sold out" and he said, as Travis said earlier, that Jeep had allocated multiple LEs to the same potential buyer, so they were still available for sale.

A few of these are definitely making it to dealer lots because this was a boondoggle (definition 2 variety, not the boy scout kerchief)

Sponsored

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
ok just on chat and mine is moved from bx to bg now

she said "I do believe all Gladiator Launch editions have moved to BG, once scheduling begins they will be moving again."

she also said im priority 1

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ok just on chat and mine is moved from bx to bg now

she said "I do believe all Gladiator Launch editions have moved to BG, once scheduling begins they will be moving again."

she also said im priority 1
Mine has also moved from 99 to 01 priority.

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
My order is now BG as of today. Although it is still priority 99.