Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
After it comes in.
I hope your kidding around here jeepthingz...
I know first hand that because I did not negotiate to have my launch edition dropped at the dealer of my choosing, they hit me with full price when it got there! I was told paperwork could be done as we got closer to the truck being built. I started sending dealer pics, videos, and actual info shared on this forum and elsewhere... I believed I was getting a deal at invoice, and they gave me a big f#@_ you

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I know first hand that because I did not negotiate to have my launch edition dropped at the dealer of my choosing, they hit me with full price when it got there! I was told paperwork could be done as we got closer to the truck being built. I started sending dealer pics, videos, and actual info shared on this forum and elsewhere... I believed I was getting a deal at invoice, and they gave me a big f#@_ you
Sorry to hear that, @Arop !

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I didn’t negotiate before today. But I knew my dealer wasn’t charging over invoice. With my trade, I feel very happy with how the deal worked out. I didn’t steal the truck at 5000 under msrp, but feel happy about it. Which is how a successful deal goes, both parties have to feel good about it.

Sponsored

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
About ready to just give up. Still waiting for it to move 2 hours from the rail depot to the dealership for 2 weeks now.

And they keep delivering gladiators there ordered after mine

Its very frustrating and it makes me feel like jeep doesn't really want to sell this thing to me

I might just tell them to keep it

mgxm26

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
From what I've seen this has been a failed inspection on some of the paint in the bed so they require in the bed liner to be sprayed and you get to pay for it.
Are you saying that if I ordered a raw bed they are now spraying a bed liner and I will pay extra for it?

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Are you saying that if I ordered a raw bed they are now spraying a bed liner and I will pay extra for it?
Some colors, like sting gray, cannot be ordered unless you have the bedliner. It’s a requirement now for the system to process the order. At least that’s how it was last week. That’s on a new order though

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Received an email from my salesperson this morning. I am currently in F status and estimated delivery to Texas is 7/17.

Rubicon
Painted fenders, hardtop
Trailcam
No steel bumper
Bedliner

Ordered 5/29
VIN 5/29
D1 status 6/19
F status 6/24

Sponsored

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Really appreciate everyone sharing their build status. The Forum is a powerful communication tool.

dawson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Bright White
Been following this forum for a while, very helpful, figured I need to post my status as well. Ordered Bright White Overland 5/22, VIN by 5/29, was in D1 6/18 when I checked, today its "built and getting trim" - wouldn't tell me much else but making progress.

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Ordered Silver Rubi on 5/2. KZ S status since 6/6 with no dealer delivery ETA. They escalated this to "transit team" today and the expected updated is 3-4 days.

originaldarin

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S
Well today is the day!!!! Here's my history for reference... it's been a pleasure waiting with all of you.

Ordered 5/10 BA + VON
5/20 VIN
5/22 D
5/28 D1
6/10 Build Sheet
6/12 Window Sticker
6/14 Shipped
6/24 Delivered to dealership

Sport S 24S pkg, no bedliner, no max tow, no cargo pkg
Sponsored