Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Excited to see the video. One thing I would like to see is how to hook them up to DRLs... which I'm sure you've probably thought of.
Once my jeep gets in, I plan to order these and the bed LEDs from Quadratech.
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Show some photos of your lights when you get them in. Some of the lights off too showing their fitment in the grille if you don’t care. Thanks!
Sure! Here is a shot with the lights off.
Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.25.58 PM

Galvatron808

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Shop Rat @ GM
Sure! Here is a shot with the lights off.
Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.25.58 PM
I just received these in the mail from Oracle and was excited to install them right away on my JT. They did not include the washers pictured on the site. Pretty bummed right now. Hardware store is closed and I don't even know what size they use. Plus I doubt I can find black ones so I'll have to spray paint them. So much for the quick install. Pretty disappointed right now.

Screenshot_20200912-194718_Facebook.jpg

iGlad

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
socaljeepgladiatorowners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
I just received these in the mail from Oracle and was excited to install them right away on my JT. They did not include the washers pictured on the site. Pretty bummed right now. Hardware store is closed and I don't even know what size they use. Plus I doubt I can find black ones so I'll have to spray paint them. So much for the quick install. Pretty disappointed right now.

Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights Screenshot_20200912-194718_Facebook
That's not good! I should have mine delivered early next week. I will let you know if the kit I receive is missing the washers as well.

Galvatron808

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Shop Rat @ GM
That's not good!
That's not good! I should have mine delivered early next week. I will let you know if the kit I receive is missing the washers as well.
I saw the packing slip first and it said Wrangler JL, nothing about a JT. I started to worry and after digging deeper my suspicion was confirmed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I want to order it but I don't trust oracle. Had some less than stellar bulbs I got from them and the JL version of this is plug and play no wiring required. I'm still trying to figure out why they didn't make it where it would plug directly in.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
We're sorry to hear this and apologize for the inconvenience! I am PMing you now to get your order number to have a manager reach out to assist here shortly.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I want to order it but I don't trust oracle. Had some less than stellar bulbs I got from them and the JL version of this is plug and play no wiring required. I'm still trying to figure out why they didn't make it where it would plug directly in.
Sorry to hear that you had an issue with your bulbs; please let us know if we can assist you with that.

Quadtratec's kit that you're referring to is only for the JL. Our kit for both JL and JT is not plug-and-play so customers can determine how they want to turn it on: parking or aux switch. Plus, we offer various colors besides amber so we designed it for customer's customization so road-illegal colors aren't on unintentionally. Hope that clears it up.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Looks great, but i don't think it will fit on my gladiator because of the front camera.
If you have the trail cam, you can install under it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KAT$JT

First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~ '20 Punk'n Metallic Rubicon ~ '19 BMW X3 M40i~
Occupation
Director of IT
Vehicle Showcase
If you have the trail cam, you should be able to install the center LED above the trail cam by not using the included spacer.
If someone has pics of the lights installed with the Trail cam, that'd be appreciated.

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
So I got these lights and it will not fit above the trail cam without the spacers. There is not enough length on the light to get the nut to stick. Same for the other lights at that position. So I put it in below the cam. Not sure I will keep it this way, but that was my only option.
Jeep Gladiator Prerunner Led Lights IMG_3684

Luap

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2.0 Turbo Sport S
Occupation
retired
Since the spacers didn’t fit in the grille, I mounted mine in the bumper. I think it turned out pretty good!

I am thinking about doing the same to my 2020 wrangler sport s. Have you had any problems with the lights mounted in the bumper? Did you connect them to a switch?

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
So I got these lights and it will not fit above the trail cam without the spacers. There is not enough length on the light to get the nut to stick. Same for the other lights at that position. So I put it in below the cam. Not sure I will keep it this way, but that was my only option.
Not working out. The washers all rusted out. I don't recommend using this setup at least up in the northeast. Like others said, you can put together a similar setup even with better washers for much less.
Sponsored