First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Decided that I like the side exit better now. Does it add any heat to the rear tires at all?
We haven’t seen evidence of the system effecting the rear tires. We’ve been across the USA and back wheeling along the way and everything is great! Exhaust sounds better after break in as well.
Sponsored

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Thanks Dave - one last question. This Tread to trail conversion part converts the dual tread exhaust too?

Jeep Gladiator Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JT Gladiator. Available now. [Images, Videos, Sound Clips, Dyno] 413FD070-04B7-4DC6-838C-220DEBD64F95

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Correct! The Trail Edition rear section bolts at the sliflit just before the merge.

Jeep Gladiator Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JT Gladiator. Available now. [Images, Videos, Sound Clips, Dyno] 3015-21001_6

Jeep Gladiator Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JT Gladiator. Available now. [Images, Videos, Sound Clips, Dyno] 3015-21001_6
Thanks Josh - I talked to Northridge 4x4 today and they're saying that Tread to trail conversion part won't be available for 120 days. Is that correct?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
Thanks Josh - I talked to Northridge 4x4 today and they're saying that Tread to trail conversion part won't be available for 120 days. Is that correct?
Email our colleague, John, via [email protected]. He can likely help out!

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
What's in the Can?

You might have heard us talking about our 180 Technology™ resonators that refine the tone, kill drone and offer straight-pipe performance. While this may seem like a fancy name for a muffler, 180 Technology™ uses acoustical engineering to cancel out unwanted tones.

Here is a great video showing the innerworkings of 180 Technology.

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Also on the tread to trail conversion part- how long is that part? Trying to figure out if I have room in the garage to store it :)

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Also on the tread to trail conversion part- how long is that part? Trying to figure out if I have room in the garage to store it :)
OK oK... the Trail overaxle outlet potion is relatively easy to store. I'm going to try to see if I can measure one for you.

Update: I don't have any built to measure but it ships with the entire system in a 48" long box.

Last edited:

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Thanks AWE guys for your help. Just bought the dual exhaust system today from Northridge4x4. I’ll buy the tread to trail kit once it’s back in stock.

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Thanks AWE guys for your help. Just bought the dual exhaust system today from Northridge4x4. I’ll buy the tread to trail kit once it’s back in stock.
My advice is you will need to preorder that and we will build it for you. I don’t know when we will have standing stock in that at this rate.

TNBob2021

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Oscar Mike
Occupation
RN
In 10 short weeks - m/l
I'll be getting my awe dual set up...

I swore that I wasn't going to change my exhaust. Well, im going to change my exhaust....
I can't wait

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
In 10 short weeks - m/l
I'll be getting my awe dual set up...

I swore that I wasn't going to change my exhaust. Well, im going to change my exhaust....
I can't wait
congrats! You’re going to love it!! I love my Trail Edition. Sound amazing paired with the S&B Cold Air Intake and Ram Air Hood Scoops.