Protests/Riots have affected my Jeep life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
My Jeep dealership said their truck couldnt get in the lot yesterday because of the protests in the neighborhood (literally blocking the truck from entering I was told) and so my parts were not in. Outrageous.

This thread is not for purposes of whining or complaining, merely stating the state of things.

that is all
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
They have affected my life as well, as far as guitar parts shipping goes, but not Jeep parts...Yet. My rear springs are supposed to be shipping soon.

If those ignorant MF’ers rioting and looting cause me problems, I’m not afraid to cause them plenty of them right back. :mad:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
They have affected my life as well, as far as guitar parts shipping goes, but not Jeep parts...Yet. My rear springs are supposed to be shipping soon.

If those ignorant MF’ers rioting and looting cause me problems, I’m not afraid to cause them plenty of them right back. :mad:
Same here! I don't mind a little peaceful protest, but when you start tearing sh*t up then it's getting out of hand. You don't want to be caught on my property at night tearing sh*t up, I promise!!!!:angry:

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
More protests tonight. The other half of my order isnt due for a few days, hopefully the hoodlums will get bored or forced to disperse before that truck is set to arrive

Sponsored

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
So let's get back to the thread, shall we?

Good luck on getting the parts PyrPatriot...maybe you can mount-up a SWAT team to go in. I know a few Seals from my Navy days that could help out... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just like they did... CALLED IT!

Deleted member 24880

I want to know why there is a shortage on pop/soda? Diet Pepsi in particular. Anyone else having issues finding pop/soda?

bolingde

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladitor
No problem getting beer! Every order has something missing but never beer. The ABC stores seem to have a steady supply too.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.