Sponsored

Punk'n owner's unite!

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
In G! Slowly but surely moving along. Hopefully this pace will stay the same. Just hoping to get my Punk’n by the end of this month.
Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
JB status! Come on don’t give me JB Hell!!!

cbren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Heyo, I'm curious how you are getting the status updates? I've been using the "window sticker and build sheet lookup". Othewr than the dealer is there another way?

Thanks.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Heyo, I'm curious how you are getting the status updates? I've been using the "window sticker and build sheet lookup". Othewr than the dealer is there another way?

Thanks.
Jeep chat is another option you could use to get the status.

Sponsored

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor

Thanks.
Just the dealer... Chat pretty much turned it over to them once it had a sticker on it!

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is at the dealership. But, I anticipate problems. First thing is that every Gladiator on the dealer's lot has a price of MSRP & "$299 accessory." I figured out that they installed the Mopar bug guard thingee on all of them. If I get there this morning and they have that on mine they will take it off. I don't care if it is free. I didn't order it.

And we'll see how they do when I come in expecting affiliate pricing. They are going howl about that. But, as much as I want this rig, I will walk away if they pull a bunch of crap.

They are sitting on 12 Gladiators and they are not moving. They did a "build" of a Sport S with $7650 worth of overpriced tires, wheels and wheel locks and crap. It's been on the lot for two months and now they have a "discount" of $1700 off that rig and it is still sitting there.

Do they think I'm new? I hope not.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Mine is at the dealership. But, I anticipate problems. First thing is that every Gladiator on the dealer's lot has a price of MSRP & "$299 accessory." I figured out that they installed the Mopar bug guard thingee on all of them. If I get there this morning and they have that on mine they will take it off. I don't care if it is free. I didn't order it.

And we'll see how they do when I come in expecting affiliate pricing. They are going howl about that. But, as much as I want this rig, I will walk away if they pull a bunch of crap.

They are sitting on 12 Gladiators and they are not moving. They did a "build" of a Sport S with $7650 worth of overpriced tires, wheels and wheel locks and crap. It's been on the lot for two months and now they have a "discount" of $1700 off that rig and it is still sitting there.

Do they think I'm new? I hope not.
I'm just curious but did you not have a signed deal when you ordered? I would think that they would honor any deal you made. Most dealers try to get a little more from the on the lot units from those impulse buyers or those not willing to wait on an order.

jthadius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2018 Land Rover Discovery HSE Td6
First post in this thread. Ordered my Punk'n Rubicon on 8/17. As you can see by my signature, I went fairly rapidly through D, D1, and then skipped to JB per Jeep Chat today! Hoping they're right and that I keep moving. Still have to sell my other vehicle, but have been working on that for a week or two. Been enjoying being a lurker and seeing the Punk'n orders progress well, definitely seems to have paid to have waited for this awesome color and Jeep to work out the kinks with manual orders and orders in general!

Sponsored

cbren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My dealer told me this morning that mine just moved out of D1 Status to F status! I think this is a good thing?!?!

jthadius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2018 Land Rover Discovery HSE Td6

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just curious but did you not have a signed deal when you ordered? I would think that they would honor any deal you made. Most dealers try to get a little more from the on the lot units from those impulse buyers or those not willing to wait on an order.
No
No, I put up a $500 deposit, but I didn't sign any purchase agreement. However, they had no problem with affiliate pricing and they were no add ons. I am happy with the deal. And it is home!

20190910_141233.jpg

WMJEEPS

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
No

No, I put up a $500 deposit, but I didn't sign any purchase agreement. However, they had no problem with affiliate pricing and they were no add ons. I am happy with the deal. And it is home!

20190910_141233.jpg
now I pretty much know what mine will look like other than the bed cover . glad you got it

Last edited:

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I even got a chance to get it put it in 4 wheel drive (Hi and Lo), disconnect the sway bar and hit every mud puddle I could find on a gravel road. So, now it is a little dirty. Looks good that way.

ACCC7059.JPG

ACCC7060.JPG
Sponsored