Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
4A00ABEC-B04A-4006-93A2-85E58419A71F.jpeg

This was before I got the mirrors on. I used a set of the cheap Tj replacement mirrors off eBay. Quadratec was always out of stock on those also.
How do you like them? I ordered just the rear set for mine yesterday.
Sponsored

ritojr

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Yes, same issues on mine, the stop doesn't extend far enough to hit the frame. That being said it hasn't caused a big issue for me with vibrations (only on the passenger front door) but still annoying. Glad to see I wasn't the only one since I was confused when I watched the install video as well.

OP
OP

npgeorgeuw

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R and 2017 Chevrolet Bolt
Occupation
Business Owner
Yes, same issues on mine, the stop doesn't extend far enough to hit the frame. That being said it hasn't caused a big issue for me with vibrations (only on the passenger front door) but still annoying. Glad to see I wasn't the only one since I was confused when I watched the install video as well.
I'd like to know where they got that special strip of rubber that locked stock in the video. LOL

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
How do you like them? I ordered just the rear set for mine yesterday.
I like them. I’d say there may be better ones out there but more likely at a higher price.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Another member who purchased them bought a larger rubber nub from his local hardware store so it looks like it should be rather easy to do that and/or just thread a new/longer bolt on there, might have to lop off the end of the bolt if you can't find a double male-ended piece. Either way, at least I know I'm not crazy and not the only one who had to make it work.
Here you go...
Jeep Gladiator Quadratec Tube Door Issues IMG_3508
Jeep Gladiator Quadratec Tube Door Issues IMG_3507
Sponsored