Stock4Ever

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Any new updates on the market??
Artec Industries has a pretty decent one that I’ve had my eyes on. I just pulled the trigger on a Barnes 4WD (7Slot Customs) front bumper though and I like to keep things matching front and back. Although, the 20% off they have going on right now is very tempting haha
Jeep Gladiator Rear bumper recommendations? EF683D09-BC9B-4B84-9503-8D15706DCA30

Jeep Gladiator Rear bumper recommendations? E00918DB-7BB0-4192-84C8-4D3B09743F8C

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Rugged Ridge told me it should be July or August for there's. I am waiting for it. THey told me it will wrap around the sides to protect the bed overhang & that it will have steps in the corners. Hopefully it asthetically match's the HD stubby front bumper of there's I just installed.

Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst

Buzzlb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland: The Overcon ‘82 CJ-7
Build Thread
Link
Rugged Ridge told me it should be July or August for there's. I am waiting for it. THey told me it will wrap around the sides to protect the bed overhang & that it will have steps in the corners. Hopefully it asthetically match's the HD stubby front bumper of there's I just installed.
Great to hear!
Hope it is good!
DE2EF7B9-D563-4DB7-9D59-C14F14F05110.jpeg

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
I keep waiting for someone to come out with a sort of, rear bumper delete. (Something similar to the Evo JK rear bumper delete kit that has been out for years.)
Would be made of metal of course and would hug very tight to the truck having no step, etc.
I’ve done a ton of shit to the Gladiator so far and still I have the factory rear bumper for this very reason.
The search continues.....

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I keep waiting for someone to come out with a sort of, rear bumper delete. (Something similar to the Evo JK rear bumper delete kit that has been out for years.)
Would be made of metal of course and would hug very tight to the truck having no step, etc.
I’ve done a ton of shit to the Gladiator so far and still I have the factory rear bumper for this very reason.
The search continues.....
Check out the video exodus jeeps just did. Was earlier this week I think (just saw it today) where he breaks down what he did for his rear bumper (if you can call it that)

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Check out the video exodus jeeps just did. Was earlier this week I think (just saw it today) where he breaks down what he did for his rear bumper (if you can call it that)
Man, he nailed it with that one. I hadn't considered that route. I like the idea of the design. Got me thinking lol. Thanks!

Sponsored

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I got the magnum raptor and very happy with it

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Magnum raptor

20200630_104746.jpg

MarkN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
Addictive Desert Design stealth an American Trail. The Stealth fighter is a trim and sleek low profile bumper while the American Trail looks more like a truck bumper. I got the stealth on order but I really like the AT.

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Following just to be able to come back to this thread when it’s finally time to get a bumper... the Rustys bumper looks really good

Haden

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport
Build Thread
Link
Motobuilt has one. It is pricy, but it is a beast. I am painting mine up right now.
Jeep Gladiator Rear bumper recommendations? 1596368226923
Sponsored