Sponsored

Rear under seat storage box

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Well, sad to report this. The box sucks ass. It isn't deep enough front to back. Can't fit an eight inch barrel ar or even an mp5k pdw. Probably would work fine for some old wood gun. As long as it doesn't have a big scope on it.
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Well, sad to report this. The box sucks ass. It isn't deep enough front to back. Can't fit an eight inch barrel ar or even an mp5k pdw. Probably would work fine for some old wood gun. As long as it doesn't have a big scope on it.
Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m following you.

BTW if you donā€™t order the trail rail package you still get a nice bin under the seat. Of course there is no lockable lid but if you have a hardtop I donā€™t understand what the problem is. I have some foam coming in a few days and hope to make a nice place to store a toy or three. Iā€™ll post it when I do.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m following you.

BTW if you donā€™t order the trail rail package you still get a nice bin under the seat. Of course there is no lockable lid but if you have a hardtop I donā€™t understand what the problem is. I have some foam coming in a few days and hope to make a nice place to store a toy or three. Iā€™ll post it when I do.
Big game?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I'll give you $50 for it

Sponsored

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
I forgot which dealership had them on their website listed for $800. I'll look for the link and post it for anyone interested. I plan to purchase one as I've always gone topless on all my jeeps for the summer. Would like somewhat piece of mind when the top is off or doors.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
DA76BC17-F2D4-433D-8039-E1572723045F.png
Hey @Gatorized thanks for that post. Unfortunately itā€™s not available for the Gladiator.

Does anyone here know how to add someone from Quadratec to this string? Thanks
I would think the JLs would fit the JTs , but my concern would also be whether it interferes with the trail camera on the Rubicon.

Sponsored

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Hey RedTRex FYI I called a Jeep dealerships parts department and got a price of $1200.00 for the complete under seat box. See attached picture and diagram. Yes I know it sounds like a lot. But if you are going to get a base Sport model then you canā€™t get the trail rail system that comes with this box. As mentioned earlier you would have to pay over $3000.00 more to step up to a Sport S model so you could then order the trail rail system for an extra $895.00 Not certain if you could get your car key to work the lock box key. If you canā€™t do that then I would think that it would at least come with its own different key that would lock it. For $1200.00 it should be lockable. My 2 cents opinion.
88D356CC-2EBA-4AAE-A4EB-7FC029F4A93D.jpeg
C92DCCCB-44C6-4841-8FDB-9B5157038DD6.jpeg
@JeepCares what is the part number for this under the seat box? will this fit for a SPORT S?

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
@JeepCares what is the part number for this under the seat box? will this fit for a SPORT S?
Hi Glenn,
We rely on our dealers in the field to provide the parts assistance you are looking for. We recommend reaching out to your dealers parts department for assistance.
Alex
JeepCares

robey13

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door, 1997 Land Rover Defender 90, 2020 Gladiator GCLE
has anyone gotten the parts number for the lockable box yet? Just bought a second gladiator rubicon in Punk'n and wanted to match it as close to possible to my granite crystal LE---could not find Punk'n on the lot with all my wants and the cargo management group!

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Alternatively, I think WeatherTech may be offering a box now as well.

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350; 2016 Hellcat Challenger; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon.
Alternatively, I think WeatherTech may be offering a box now as well.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for a vendor like Tuffy to offer a heavy STEEL lockable box that fits under the rear seats and bolts down just like the factory polymer does.

I once had a fairly sizable Tuffy lock box in my old 2001 Wrangler. It essentially replaced the rear seat and had a lockable sliding drawer with a handle. Once you had the tailgate open, you could unlock the drawer and pull it out to access whatever you had stored inside.

Good solid metal and great security.
Sponsored