Sponsored

Lambo77

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator rubicon, 2022 JLU Sahara
Love your JT build and have been silently following as I’m adding the Aev 2.5 to my JT. I would also like to increase my tire size specifically to 39" ko2 and was wondering how the 38" fits on your JT? Do you have plans to upgrade your suspension? Maybe the 3" springs?

OP
OP
RodRecket

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Love your JT build and have been silently following as I’m adding the Aev 2.5 to my JT. I would also like to increase my tire size specifically to 39" ko2 and was wondering how the 38" fits on your JT? Do you have plans to upgrade your suspension? Maybe the 3" springs?
Thank you, I have put a lot of work and consideration into the build.

I'm contemplating several options. For now I'm running it how it sits. Moab will be a good test. I've considered a .5" spacer for a little extra clearance without loosing the rake completely. I've also looked into the AEV HD springs many times but keep coming to the same conclusion, they don't make sense if you are not constantly loaded with substantial weight in the back. Lastly, I've though about other springs, but I hesitate to change the ride quality I like so much with the AEV standard springs and the matched Bilstein shocks.

There's more info in this thread about running the 38s and my thoughts: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/38s-are-the-goldilocks-of-tires-owner-review.73792/
Sponsored